Have you seen this new book that's just been released? It's called The Gay Men's Breeding Bible, by C.D Knight.

Hi Guys, it's been a while since I've posted here, well yes I finally got back into Bareback Sex on the Tuesday Night, it was fantastic as he planted his seed deep inside me, but I've got a new topic for everyone to look over, there's a new book that's just cum out recently, it's called The Gay Men's Breeding Bible, Everything to do with Bareback Sex, apparently it's only available on a few places, either paperback or electronically on Kindle, and one of those places is through Amazon, but I got my copy from another book store in the US.

Here is what the book looks like, no pictures I'm afraid, the Author is called C.D Knight, apparently it's 90 Pages Long, so yes folks we have our own version of The Bible, the Bible for Barebackers, at long last.

Let me know what you think.

The Gay Men's Breeding Bible..jpg

Guest barehole4use

Honestly reading about this from a so called bible sounds like pure B.S > I know from personal experience only a total twat would need a guide book about bareback sex, so i will refrain buying this kind of total crap, as for the uncertain who needs a book for guidance, be my guest & buy more crap like to add to your collection that you don't need.

I was just letting you know that it's now out there, good for beginners to BB Sex, I bought it to see how accurate it is or isn't, well they've got a book on just about everything else out there, so it's the first I've ever seen on BB Sex, the others I've heard of that's all about having Boring Safe Sex, with that Evil thing called a Rubber/Condom, so the last bastion, Bareback Sex.

• Like 1
Guest barehole4use
14 hours ago, manfish770 said:

with that Evil thing called a Rubber/Condom, so the last bastion, Bareback Sex.

You are funny, thisĀ  is the exact reason i stealth Tops, hahahaha.

Well like he said, it's real and you can get it either via Amazon, or you can get it through another book seller called, Barnes & Noble, and they're in NJ, New Jersey, just go to www.bn.com and you'll find it there too.

By the way I've started reading it, it's very interesting and boy it gets you horny for a fuck that's for sure, and I can tell you it's the first ever book of it's kind dedicating to Bareback Sex, which I think these days is the last taboo in Gay Sex since the HIV/AIDS Crisis of the 1980s and 90s, he's saying, it's time to take back ownership of Bareback Sex once again and don't be ashamed of doing it either, he's also saying be proud of it weather you're a top or bottom, fem or masculine person, but he's also saying, Be Respectable about it too.

It came in the mail yesterday to me here in Australia, yes I was able to order it here in Australia even though it came from the USA, and when I've finished reading it I hope to get in contact with the publisher of this book for a few suggestions for any future updated versions of this book.

6 hours ago, any1canbreedme said:

This book is real. It is available on Amazon!

Yep it's real alright, I've got a copy of it here in Australia but I got mine through Not Amazon, but through another book store out of the United States, The Store is called Barnes & Noble, it's out of New Jersy, I know that because it says, NJ, here's proof I've got it, I took a picture of my copy today.

In actual fact it's an interesting read and yes it does make you horny as hell, and it's the very first book of it's kind for Bareback Sex, he's telling you to be proud of who you are and what you do, but be respectful of others, and he's also telling you to reclaim and take back ownership of Bareback Sex, and don't ever be ashamed of it whatsoever.

My copy came in the post yesterday in the mail, and when I'm finished reading this book, I intend to write to the Author of this book and suggest he do an updated version in the not too distant future.

The Gay Men's Breeding Bible..jpg