Culo Goloso ("Hungry Hole")

Guest Bareback_Dude

Guest Bareback_Dude

I was recently in Latin America and tried some of the saunas in Santiago. I had a great time at Punto-G, a relatively small sauna in downtown Santiago. It's busy between 6 and 8pm, after work action.

I got there on a Friday afternoon and stayed for several hours. I spent a lot of time in the small rooms in the back, turning left after crossing the curtains. Only 2 of the 3 rooms have doors. I would unscrew the light bulb, put on a black t-shirt with glow-in-the-dark letters saying "CULO GOLOSO" (Hungry Hole). I was also wearing a black short with a hole for speedy entry. I decide to wear my leather black hood. I carried a portable black light in case I needed some light.

I would find one of the rooms with doors and lock myself in to change and “charge†the glow-in-the-dark sign “CULO GOLOSOâ€. In the room there is only a large padded bench. I would then open the door and wait. Some would try to turn on the light but I had already taken care of that. All they could see is a glowing sign and a glowing hole. I was also wearing a black leather hood to make it even more impersonal.

Many guys came in and were attracted by the invitation posted on my chest in the black T-shirt I was wearing. Some were just curious and would come in and take a peak and leave. Others were attracted by the boldness I was displaying in being a bottom and wanting my ass filled.

It was really busy between 6 and 8pm and then again, late at night. I liked the 6-8 crowd because they needed some relief in a limited time frame. I took many loads from what looked like married guys in a rush to get back home. I was surprised by the fact that only a few guys I met wanted a condom, because most were happy to bareback, which made me happy.

As soon as it quieted down I jerked off in one of the rooms and I went to wash my messy hole. I pushed the cum in the toilet. It felt good to see all the sperm floating and sinking in the water.

The late night action was good but mostly early Sat morning. I was very tired so at about 10am I went home to sleep. As I walked back to my apartment I could feel my hole had been stretch and abused. Once in bed I jerked off thinking in some of the hot scenes from the sauna.

Guest TokyoDickDrainer

Yeah, hot story. Culo caliente papi!!

I also enjoy the feeling as you push out the loads of cum you get inside your cunt. After a while I wonder how much I can hold. Feels good and creamy in there with my legs up in the air, and squishy when the 9th or 14th guy slips his juice maker right in to the hilt, sometimes some cum leaks out onto my ball bag and cock which makes them want to stroke my cock with it while they deposit their load deep up inside my cunt.

Love sauna action.

Babylon in Bangkok is HOT. Was there taking and giving loads couple weeks ago. Awesome.

Tokyo has a few that always provide BB sex. As you wrote, wandering halls with that Married-got-to-get-home-to-my-wife hurry up and make me cum attitude.

Love those guys cause they usually haven't shot cum in a few days and have more cum.

I like swallowing it too, but definitely breeding my cunt is #1.