Cum 'n' Go

This is how I enjoy my work on Breed Me Sunday. 

Bred.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest swm05

Mmmm !! I keep posting on various sex sites that I am willing to waiting greased up & naked with the front door unlocked so guys can come in & fuck me raw & breed me & then just leave again - but alas I'm still waiting for the cum & go scenario  - I have had guys just walkin & blow me but it ain't the same if they don't fuck me too !!

Guest barehole4use
8 hours ago, swm05 said:

Mmmm !! I keep posting on various sex sites that I am willing to waiting greased up & naked with the front door unlocked so guys can come in & fuck me raw & breed me & then just leave again - but alas I'm still waiting for the cum & go scenario  - I have had guys just walkin & blow me but it ain't the same if they don't fuck me too !!

You should try posting on a chat site or find out where the truckers & whores leave posts, that could be a good place to advertise your fuck cum & go advert.

Guest swm05

Well I would have thought that fabguys.com, squirt.org & bbrt - were suitable sites - as I don't have scruff or grindr !! 

Guest barehole4use
9 minutes ago, swm05 said:

Well I would have thought that fabguys.com, squirt.org & bbrt - were suitable sites - as I don't have scruff or grindr !! 

That i would think would be good, but if you want real anon sleazy fucks you might have to go the extra distance & find where the real fuckers go, sometimes advertising a service like & cumdump cum n go you might get a lot more traffic advertising on a straight bi site, i am sure you have them too in the UK, here for example you have something similar called hookers.nl or afspraakjes.com they are in Dutch but you will get an idea of the posts. Also maybe adding in the advert that you can be masked, ass up & ready for anon cum'n'go might work better too, i think a lot of straight & bi guys want to be anonymous & that will give them extra security, you could discreetly hide a camera or cam to video the whole thing, would think that will give you some extra security too + seeing who fucks you will get you off & you can watch exactly how you got used.

Guest barehole4use

Try also nastykinkpigs > nkp.com

you can advert in classifieds or events or do both, more guys in the UK & USA there too, so you should be able to get a nasty fucker too.