DOUBLE DICKED !!

Guest swm05

Guest swm05

Just wondering - especially to all the bottoms out there but the tops can answer too !! How many of you have been double dicked - was it a success, was it uncomfortable , was is the best thing since sliced bread !!

I've only ever had one experience of being double dicked & I don't think it was that good a time - so since then I have been practising with my dildos - which is fun - have to use lots of lube & poppers tho to make it pleasurable !! 

Proof below ;);)

Double Stuffed !!.jpg

As a versatile top, I've never been DP'd, but I have double-fucked several guys, although not since before moving in late 2019. It is seriously one of my most enjoyable ways to fuck. One of the most memorable times was with a 5-year regular who had invited a muscular, shaved, & very versatile 22-year-old over while waiting on me to arrive. My friend had never been DP'd before but was up for it when suggested. I'll never forget how his facial expression went from "OMG, that's too much" very soon to ecstasy. Not only was it so fucking exquisite for our bare cocks to be pressed together fucking his always-tight ass, but my friend seemed like he couldn't get enough, probably because he'd already enjoyed my thick cock for a couple years. It helped, too, that both of us fucking him were experienced at it. It turned out we had already connected through a phone-"dating" service. We wanted to join up for more 3-ways & DP; but, he had to clean out his grandmother's house, then I got caught up on the Recession. We met up for a very hot 69 but then lost touch with each other.

My thought is maybe one or both of the guys fucking you were inexperienced or weren't paying enough attention to what they were doing. Every guy I've had the pleasure of DPing thoroughly enjoyed it including when it was their first time. The double dildos of yours reminds me of the 22-year-old (7? years ago) who practiced for 5 months with a thick dildo before I could break him in--he lasted a lot longer than most guys getting fucked for the first time. So, that should help you next time.

Guest swm05

Well to be fair that time I was double dicked - the pair that did me, the older of the two was slightly under the influence of booze but his younger partner wasn't so in the end it was just the younger one & myself that fucked while his older partner just watched us !!