DARING DO !!

Guest swm05

Guest swm05

Just wondering guys where was the riskiest place you've ever had sex ? Apart from the outdoor cruising arears I frequent during the summer months, I can look back on one naughty episode that took place on a train back when I was in my early twenties. I had been working away during a summer season working the holiday camps and on a particularly long journey back from the south of England, I found my fellow passenger on the seat next to me this red haired guy with a small goatee beard & we fell into conversation , as you do, all the while he kept playing foot hockey under the table & rubbing his foot up & down my leg !!

After this had gone on for a while he lent over & whispered in my ear to follow him ( in about 3 mins ) to the loos for some fun !! He got up with a wink etc & I was interested to say the least, I gave it about 5 mins & then went after him & knocked on the door as he requested - the door opened & he quickly pulled me inside . . . . . whereupon he very quickly ordered me to strip off naked ( which I did ) he pushed my to my knees - got his cock out & face fucked me for some time before he pulled me up, turned me round, bent me over the loo, spat on my ass & proceeded to fuck me raw till he shot his load into my bare ass !!

Then when it was all over, he left the loo - while I cleaned up & got dressed again & then calmly re-joined him at the table seat we had been sharing & we carried on chatting - not gonna lie - it was fun !!!      

Guest barehole4use

I've been fucked in many places, when i was younger & lived in London, i had sex upstairs on a bus this was before they started having cctv on buses. The man was studying & was from Iran or Iraq, he asked me to come back to his, which i did & he had a study buddy from Kuwait, long story short i got fucked by them both & they both had the biggest cocks i have ever seen, the first was easily 10inches & his buddy had more like 12inches except 1 other in my life.

Another time when i was living in Amsterdam i got fucked on what they call the skinny bridge in the centre of the city, i was out with a sexy Dutch friend, big fucking man blond & blue eyed 6'4 & built like a rugby player, fit as fuck & had a huge cock 9-10inches of solid meat, we went out together & got pretty shit faced, on the walk back to his, he needed to piss & so did i, we did it on the bridge in the dark, after pissing he wanted to fuck me & i let him do it. luckily we did not get caught.

Guest swm05
22 hours ago, barehole4use said:

I've been fucked in many places, when i was younger & lived in London, i had sex upstairs on a bus this was before they started having cctv on buses. The man was studying & was from Iran or Iraq, he asked me to come back to his, which i did & he had a study buddy from Kuwait, long story short i got fucked by them both & they both had the biggest cocks i have ever seen, the first was easily 10inches & his buddy had more like 12inches except 1 other in my life.

Another time when i was living in Amsterdam i got fucked on what they call the skinny bridge in the centre of the city, i was out with a sexy Dutch friend, big fucking man blond & blue eyed 6'4 & built like a rugby player, fit as fuck & had a huge cock 9-10inches of solid meat, we went out together & got pretty shit faced, on the walk back to his, he needed to piss & so did i, we did it on the bridge in the dark, after pissing he wanted to fuck me & i let him do it. luckily we did not get caught.

Fuck yea - that top of the bus episode sounds fun & sounds like it got even hotter when you went back to his & found yourself in the middle of a hot 3-way - trying not to be jealous here !!!  

Guest barehole4use
7 hours ago, swm05 said:

Fuck yea - that top of the bus episode sounds fun & sounds like it got even hotter when you went back to his & found yourself in the middle of a hot 3-way - trying not to be jealous here !!!  

Hahahaha it was just as you described - HOT !