Masculine Atributes

Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

Who else like me checks out certain thing about a man, like his ears, his nose, his feet & his big hands & esp his nails when they are rounded to know that he is packing a big cock  ?

I exchange this information often with a friend of mine & we both know these point assure us every time without fail of having sex with a man that is well endowed, i am self confessed size obsessed bttm so for me at least, i like : The bigger is better.

How many others do that too & what signs do you look out for in a man ?

images.jpg

I cannot tell really. 
For me not the man is my focus but the act. So if I think he can give what I’m looking for, I’m in. Not really masculinity, but confidence. Size helps, but mental state first. A small dick can make me cum too. 

Guest barehole4use
15 hours ago, frombottom said:

I cannot tell really. 
For me not the man is my focus but the act. So if I think he can give what I’m looking for, I’m in. Not really masculinity, but confidence. Size helps, but mental state first. A small dick can make me cum too. 

I know the mentality of a man can make a difference & a smaller dick can be fun too, but you never check out, the obvious signs of a well endowded man ?  i find that strange, i do it all all the time even when shopping out & about or on errands i check out men & the signs. Most times like 9/10 i am right, a giveaway is having a quick peek at there crotch area & you know when they're packing a big tool.

I have been caught a few times looking at a mans crotch & when that happens, i just smile at him & most times he will smile back.

6 hours ago, barehole4use said:

I know the mentality of a man can make a difference & a smaller dick can be fun too, but you never check out, the obvious signs of a well endowded man ?  i find that strange, i do it all all the time even when shopping out & about or on errands i check out men & the signs. Most times like 9/10 i am right, a giveaway is having a quick peek at there crotch area & you know when they're packing a big tool.

I have been caught a few times looking at a mans crotch & when that happens, i just smile at him & most times he will smile back.

You are right. When a tool is on display that is call for look, :) 

Guest barehole4use
16 hours ago, frombottom said:

You are right. When a tool is on display that is call for look, :) 

When you know the signs that makes finding & looking a lot easier too, men with big ears is a dead give away, the same with a big pointy nose, the chunky / pointy nose is better still & big hands as well as well as big feet like size 45+ is a dead give away too. another one you should be looking out for is, when men have rounded fingernails, that is harder to find but when you do, i can tell you, the fucker has a HUGE cock.