Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

I caught a ride home from college with my buddy Rob and his girlfriend Cindy one holiday break, but we had to pull over because of bad weather.

Rob's uncle lived nearby so we stopped there and he was more than happy to put us up for the night, as it was our only option, but Cindy was nervous.

"Wait," she had said to Rob, "is this the perverted uncle your family is always talking about?"

"Oh, he's not a pervert," Rob said, "he's just frisky, and it's probably all an act. He's a funny old guy."

"Yeah right," Cindy said, "I dunno."

"It's cool," Rob said, "everyone gets frisky the older they are, it's natural." Then he turned to me in the backseat and said, "Am I right, Kevin...?"

"Yeah," I said, "it's natural." And with that we drove to the uncle's house while, in my mind, I hoped and prayed the old guy really was a dirty old man.

Nothing suited me more than hooking up with horny older guys and just the thought of our little detour resulting in hot gay sex with a frisky old man was making me horny as fuck, which was, after all, totally natural.

And when we arrived Cindy's worries proved to be completely true.

I thought it was funny but she wasn't into it at all and it was all Rob could do to keep her calm.

See, when Uncle Willy answered the door he wasn't wearing anything but a bathrobe, but not only that, but he was wise-cracking right away.

He was at least 70 and kept grinning just like you'd expect an old pervert to do, like he was always about to reach out and grab someone.

"So the girl sleeps in my room, right?" He said, giggling, "The heat has been going in and out because of the blizzard and so it warmest in there with me."

"Ha ha," Rob chuckled, "We'll just take the guest room if that's ok, Uncle Willy."

"Of course," uncle Willy answered, "but don't forget, this old man can go all night long, so just come on into my room and I'll keep you nice and warm, all night long!"

Rob chuckled again nervously, ushering Cindy out of the room. "Hey Kevin, you're cool with the couch?"

"Sure," I said, "don't worry about me."

Then I looked up at uncle Willy and we made eye contact as I said, "I'm easy."

I looked him up and down, noticing the tip of his cock was hanging out of the front of his robe, and we locked eyes again as he began to leave the room and he winked at me, smiling devilishly.

I nodded back at him while biting my bottom lip. He parted his robe just slightly so I could see his cock, which was a very thick slab of beef.

"If you need anything, Kevin," he said, "anything at all, I'm the last door on the right. Just come on in, I'll be up for a while."

"Thanks," I said, "I'll remember that."

I waited for a bit, making sure Rob and Cindy were secured for the night.

I lay there on the couch touching myself under the blankets until my cock was big and hard.

All I could think about was tongue kissing that old perv, sucking on his cock and hopefully taking his cumload right in my mouth.

And when I was positive my friends would be locked away for the night, I got up from the couch and quietly made my way down the hall, wearing nothing but my tighty whities and a t-shirt I gently opened uncle Willy's bedroom door and peeked inside.

He was sitting up in bed, apparently naked, and partially under the covers. He smiled and ushered me inside.

"Come in, come in," he said, "close the door and lock it. I was hoping you'd come see me." I stood at the end of his bed rubbing my crotch as he patted the space next to him. "Do you want to get in bed with me, boy?" he asked.

"Sure," I said, smiling and went around to the side of the bed just as uncle Willy pulled the covers back to reveal his big, fully erect cock.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, "wow, you're so big."

"I showed it to you earlier," he said, as I slid under the covers, "I thought you'd like it."

"I almost jumped up and grabbed it right then and there," I said, as he wrapped one arm around my shoulder, while pulling covers over us.

I reached over and took hold of his shaft and gave it a little squeeze, "oh my god, it's so hard!" I gasped.

"Cindy doesn't know what she's missing," he giggled.

"She's a prude and besides," I said, looking into his eyes, "she wouldn't know what to do with a glorious cock like this anyway."

Then I parted my lips and we kissed each other softly and passionately.

Uncle Willy stuck his tongue into my mouth and we made out like that for several minutes while I pumped his big, hard dick.

"Is it true what you said, Uncle Willy?"

"What's that?" He asked.

"Can you really go all night long?" I asked him, while pulling the covers back to get a good look at his huge penis.

"Oh yes," he said, "I'm blessed with the gift of stamina as well as a big dick."

"Thank god," I whimpered, "I'm so horny and I need a good lay so bad. Please can I suck on this hot, sexy cock?"

"It's all yours, son," he said, putting one hand on the back of my head while gripping his cock and aiming at my mouth simultaneously.

"Go on, suck it, suck on Uncle Willy's big old cock." I wrapped my lips around his fat prick as he shoved it all the way into my mouth.

He was at least nine inches and thick, so I relaxed my throat muscles and opened as wide as I could while swirling my tongue around his soft, velvety skin.

"Mmmph" I moaned, "mmmmmmm." I closed my eyes and sucked as he slowly thrust his cock upward, gently fucking my hot, wet mouth.

"You suck very good, Kevin," he whispered, "Your mouth is like a sopping wet pussy. I hope you do other things as well, too."

"Oh I do," I said, pausing briefly to reassure him, "I'll do whatever you want, Uncle Willy, just promise you'll finish by letting this big cock cum in my mouth."

"Even fucking?" he asked, reaching around a caressing my ass over my underwear, "Think you can handle a cock this size in that sweet little ass of yours?"

"I'll try my best," I replied, "especially if you have lube."

"Well," he said, hoisting me up by the shoulders so that we were face to face again, "I have mouth lube..."

He kissed me hard on the mouth, while pulling my shirt over my head. "Would you like a dirty old man's tongue all over your asshole, Kevin, hmmm?"

"Oh fuck yes," I answered, as he turned me over on my side so that my rear was facing him.

He pulled my underwear down and leaned in to kiss my naked ass, while spreading my cheeks apart.

I buried my face into the pillows as he quickly began to tongue fuck my sweet little asshole.

"Oooo," he moaned, while slobbering all over my boy pussy, "this is a very hungry hole, you want it bad don't you?"

"Oh yes, Uncle Willy," I whimpered, while looking back over my shoulder at him, "you're making me so wet back there! I bet you fuck so good. Do you really think your big cock will fit?"

"One way to find out," he said, while taking my briefs all the way off.

"Roll over on your side," he said, while pressing his body against my back and pressing his hard cock against my hole.

He kissed me over my shoulder while holding my body close to his as he slowly, but surely worked his fat prick into me.

He took his time, making it very special and passionate until finally he was balls deep in my ass.

"Daddy's home," he whispered in my ear, "you've got a big, fat cock in you now, boy. Can you feel it, can you feel me fucking you?

"Yes," I hissed, "I can feel it, it's so big and sexy, your hot cock is so hard and making me so horny."

He lifted my leg and rolled me back a little so that I was just resting ontop of him while he began fucking me harder.

After a while I managed to spin around and climb up on top of him. I reached back, grabbed his cock and began to slide it back into me.

"It goes right in now," he said, grinning up at me, "your love hole was made for a big dick."

"Oh yes it was," I said, while leaning forward and kissing him, "I wanna ride this big old thing all night."

"All night long?" He asked.

"Oh yes," I said resting both hands on his chest while arching my back, "I can't get enough of this cock in my asshole, it feels so fucking good! I can't believe I'm actually getting fucked by a cock this fucking huge."

"Believe it, baby," he said, holding my hips and pumping his cock up and down, "you're a natural."

We fucked like that for a few hours. I rode him, he bent me over, he did it to me in the missionary position with my arms and legs wrapped tightly around his body, everything we could think of until the sun was about to come up.

"I want your cum," I eventually began to beg, "I need it so bad."

Reluctantly taking his huge prick out of my ass, I got up on top of him again so that he could slobber all over my hole once more while I sucked his cock.

I stroked him, milking hot pre-cum out until he was ready to burst.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, savoring his sweet salty cum, "I can taste it already, I think you're ready to explode."

"Oh fuck," he growled, "I am, I'm gonna cum so fucking hard. I'm cumming right in your hot pussy mouth."

I quickly wrapped my lips around his cockhead as he began throbbing so that I wouldn't miss a single drop of sperm.

Then I reached down and pushed my own rock hard prick between my legs and right into his horny mouth.

Moments later, in a gloriously explosive orgasm, Uncle Willy began to cum right down my throat.

Huge lusciously thick and creamy gobs of hot cum dumped onto my tongue, which I swiftly swallowed.

His shaft pulsated between my lips for several minutes as if he'd never stop spewing his white hot load.

It made me so horny that my own cock exploded and filled uncle Willy's mouth with a big cum load as well.

We sucked each other, gulping down healthy portions of each other's sperm until it was too much for me to take.

My cock was so tender and he just kept sucking on it.

My body was numb with exhaustion and so I laid down next to him and rested.

He fell on top of me, kissing me on the mouth while pulling the covers up over our naked bodies.

"So fucking hot," I whsipered, "I can taste my cum on your tongue." 

"Who's to say if it's mine or yours," he said, chuckling, "you're a horny slut, boy, you'll have to visit me more often now that you know where Uncle Willy lives."

And I did visit him. In fact every time I drove home from school I made sure to stop at the old pervert's house for a long night of sucking and fucking.

I'd stop on the way back, too, and sometimes I'd skip going home and just shack up with him for a few days.

Our age difference only made our sex better, not to mention the size of his massive cock.

Anyway, he taught me how to take a big dick in my ass like a real pro, and in the end, I guess I really was a natural after all.