FUN IN THE SUN !!

Guest swm05

Guest swm05

So guys - don't know about you but I feel it's such a shame that all the local public toilets have now gone, been closed down & even knocked down in my locality !! All I can say is I'm grateful the local parks still offer some fun for horny guys. There is one especially that has a secluded little copse that is very frequently used by guys who like to go nude sunbathing - when the suns up its surprising what else comes up ;).

These are a few candid shots of when I was doing a photo shoot one hot summer while I was being photographed by 1 guy, watched by 2 others & eventually joined in by all 3 - alas there are no photos of that episode as those guys were all camera shy !! 

Good job I wasn't tho - :P:P  

337.JPG

338.JPG

342.JPG

Guest barehole4use
On 4/8/2023 at 7:17 AM, swm05 said:

All I can say is I'm grateful

Luckily here on the continent almost all the countries have many nude beaches including the dunes, where there is always action too, you can go bollock naked or keep some light optional clothing on but it's your choice.

Guest swm05

Now that sounds like loads of fun - here in the UK, although I am aware of some naturist beaches etc, you just can't guarantee on the weather being on your side - unless we get the mini heatwaves again !!