Addicted to sex

Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

Who else here is or thinks he is addicted to sex, i know i am & sometimes think i need some therapy but then again , i enjoy it so much too, why confront it > input your thoughts here too ?

Guest swm05

Addicted to sex - well I guess I am - tho it depends on the mood & the season, when the the summer hits, I love going out cruising - getting naked & making myself available for the other guys who are out cruising !! During the winter my libido does slow down & I can take it or leave it - but when the mood strikes I can spend all night on sex sites chatting & camming - also if I feel like it I can spend all night cruising at a sauna especially on naked nights!!

When I was younger I was always on the hunt for cock which was made easier because all the local toilets were still open, now that they have all closed I can't be bothered anymore so chat rooms it is - when the mood strikes !!   

Guest barehole4use
23 minutes ago, swm05 said:

tho it depends on the mood & the season

Yes i am the same but when horny even if it is cold outdoors, i still will go cruising for cock.

24 minutes ago, swm05 said:

I was always on the hunt for cock which was made easier because all the local toilets were still open, now that they have all closed

Depends a lot where you are living, i have seen on squirt dot org that many in the UK are still open around the coastlines like in Brighton etc. It's worth taking a look & seeing.

Guest swm05
On 3/30/2023 at 8:06 AM, barehole4use said:

Yes i am the same but when horny even if it is cold outdoors, i still will go cruising for cock.

Depends a lot where you are living, i have seen on squirt dot org that many in the UK are still open around the coastlines like in Brighton etc. It's worth taking a look & seeing.

On squirt.org anyways & always keep an eye out but where I live it's just the cruising areas that are still active, the public loos have all but closed the only ones still open are the local shopping centre ones with cctv everywhere - can't even access the uni ones now either - they were very busy with horny students !!! ( lol ) 

Guest barehole4use
3 hours ago, swm05 said:

can't even access the uni ones now either - they were very busy with horny students !!! ( lol ) 

That is a BITCH indeed - hahaha

Guest swm05
19 hours ago, barehole4use said:

That is a BITCH indeed - hahaha

TELL ME - big gap under the stall partition &  big hole where the loo roll holder used to be, many a cock I sucked off under the stall, thru the hole & even got fucked thru the hole too - HAPPY DAYS !!   

Guest barehole4use
1 hour ago, swm05 said:

TELL ME - big gap under the stall partition &  big hole where the loo roll holder used to be, many a cock I sucked off under the stall, thru the hole & even got fucked thru the hole too - HAPPY DAYS !!   

Pity you cannot find a solution the enter the uni, like making an appointment to view there facilities & then never arriving for the appointment but head to the toilets instead, you should be able to reschedule that same appointment a few times with a good excuse to get in the building - Maybe an idea ?

• 5 months later...