Guest swm05

Guest swm05

Just curious here chaps - when it comes to getting off on cam by which ever means you prefer - do you like to be fully naked & show everything off including your face or do you prefer to hide your face & only show off your naughty bits etc ?? 

Self confessed exhibitionist here so I always go for the full all over naked look - face & all !! ;)

Answer below :- ;)

184.JPG

190.JPG

Guest barehole4use

Never use it & honestly have no intention of doing it either, if i were to do it, i would not show my face, too complicated & a little stupid i would think too, not what most employers are looking for & it could end up costing your career.

Guest swm05

Fair point - especially if you worked in certain fields of employment but in others it shouldn't matter - especially if you find someone from your workplace doing the same thing - you're both after the same thing - lol !! 

Guest barehole4use
7 hours ago, swm05 said:

Fair point - especially if you worked in certain fields of employment but in others it shouldn't matter - especially if you find someone from your workplace doing the same thing - you're both after the same thing - lol !! 

I doubt in any working field this would be accepted with approval, most likely you would lose your job & it would honestly be your own fault for exposing yourself in this way. Why anyone would risk it, is beyond me.

• 4 months later...

It depends on the platform. In most sites, I crop or obscure my face for my own personal security and to avoid face-match searches not just by potential & even current employees but by people I know socially or am related to doing things like searching after having lost touch or wondering if I've done anything lately. When hosting a cam room, though, a face for verification is required and few people will stay in a room where the host's face isn't seen; everyone is there anyway for the same reason. If requested by individuals in BB or other hookup sites, I'll sometimes only send it via e-mail. I have seen some videos posted where the guy making it very carefully never lets his face be seen; but, that's worth it only when he has a hot body and what he's doing is sexy. Because everything at work, including ordinary e-mail, goes through a company or corporate server, I don't dare do anything sexual from such a computer and stick to above-board things using a general interface available already to the public for things like e-mail & bill payment.

But, my very strong need for exhibitionism is why I joined Cam4,  hosted an online chat room for a few years, and take as full advantage as I can determine any particular Website will allow me to. By the way, when hosting a chat room, there are options to block everyone in one's own city, area, state, region, or even country, this avoiding being accidentally discovered by someone you know non-sexually and could ruin your reputation.

Fair point - I get where you are coming from re reputation etc . That said , I would love to cam with you sometime on skype if I could get it to work or in a zoom room etc .