TOY FUN !!

Guest swm05

Guest swm05

Ok guys, you know that feeling when your on your own & you ain't had cock for months, weeks, days, hours etc & you feel the need for some solo fun or maybe some cam fun etc - how many of you have & use dildos etc & what's your biggest one you have & can take - I'll start - my collection ( so far ) contains 2 x 6 inch, 2 x 7 inch, 2 x 8 inch & 2 x 9 inch dildos - 1 each in black & white , also have 1 x 10 inch & 1 x 11 inch dildos in red - have taken them all tho it took a while to take the 11 incher ( plenty of lube & poppers to get that one in ) .

How often do you use them ? If I'm on cam & my cam partner wants, insists, orders me too - then every time !! ;)

Me getting ready to play on cam !! ;);) 

Bare Ass !.JPG

Guest barehole4use
1 hour ago, swm05 said:

Ok guys, you know that feeling when your on your own & you ain't had cock

In my case that would a day or maybe 2 at most, thank god i live in a city albeit a small one, there is always somewhere where i can go to find a hard cock to fill me up. I have used dildo's in the past when i was younger & more alone but came to realize that nothing can replace the real thing hence my conclusion that it's real or it's nothing for me.

Enjoy your Dildo's.....

Thank you so much. I used to be a Total Top until I developed a severe case of ED When I tried bottoming and I liked it but to be honest I’d much rather be a Top again. And I’d I could probably I’d have to get you down in the floor eat the fuck out of your sweet cunt and then breed you so ducking deep you’d love it and me. 

• 1 month later...
Guest swm05

So what else do you guys have under your bed, in the bedside cabinet, in your toy cupboard ?? Here is my strap collection ( so far ) & cock pump collection ( again so far ) with some poppers thrown in for good measure !! ;):lol:;)

Straps !!.JPG

Supplies !! (2).JPG