Getting Bred

Guest fuckmyass6

Guest fuckmyass6

I have been trying to get bred for awhile now. I an average and a sex pig into everything but scat. I have had neg men lie to me about being Poz. I don't want names I want bred and willing to travel to get this done. Any suggestions? :(

I have been trying to get bred for awhile now. I an average and a sex pig into everything but scat. I have had neg men lie to me about being Poz. I don't want names I want bred and willing to travel to get this done. Any suggestions? :(

I'd trade places with you if I could man, becoming Poz was easily the worst thing that has ever happened to me and I normally wouldn't wish it on anybody, but since you want it I'd gladly give it up if I could.

Guest fuckmyass6
I'd trade places with you if I could man, becoming Poz was easily the worst thing that has ever happened to me and I normally wouldn't wish it on anybody, but since you want it I'd gladly give it up if I could.

I wish I could trade places with you but the last few years have been hell. As they say, be careful :( what you wish 4, that appiles to us both. I know the ramifications of this choice.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jayuncut8
I wish I could trade places with you but the last few years have been hell. As they say, be careful :( what you wish 4, that appiles to us both. I know the ramifications of this choice.

Ever get to Iowa? let m eknow and we can hook up. Love using bottom guys BB.

• 14 years later...
On 12/2/2007 at 8:01 AM, Guest jayuncut8 said:

Ever get to Iowa? let m eknow and we can hook up. Love using bottom guys BB.

I'm a truck driver and I get to Iowa and I would like you to fuck my sweet hole and give me your load.  Tim 

20220206_022123.jpg

20220702_034205.jpg

• Like 1