WATERSPORTS !!

Guest swm05

Guest swm05

So we all like getting fucked BB - that's why we are here ;) but how many of us are into piss play, who does what, just pissing around, drinking or fucking etc ?? :huh: I'll start - I do enjoy pissing on my self, I've even drunk my own piss but I feel I want to take it to the next level, I want to find me a piss pig playmate to get wet with etc but most of all I so wanna get piss fucked - am told it's well hot ;) ;).

This is me when I took my first piss video - felt so good getting so warm & wet !! ;););) 

Pissing !_Moment.jpg

Guest swm05
On 3/16/2023 at 4:20 AM, HornedBttm75 said:

I love Piss play like being pissed on and pissing on other guys. But I absolutely love for a hot Top to piss in me while he’s fucking my hole. And continue to piss fuck me. 

That's on my bucket list to get piss fucked - ;);)

Guest barehole4use

I have had quite a lot of piss fun years ago, my favourite being a piss pig & esp at drinking beer piss straight from the tap, i am open to try this with the right guy also for chems piss which i am told is also a lot of fun, i have been piss fucked too, a bit strange but also fun to have done. i have done it mostly at kinky clubs but would love to do this in the great outdoors too.

• 4 months later...