New Ideas !!

Guest swm05

Guest swm05

Hi there admins & moderators - You recently sent me an email asking what members thought of the site & if there was anything that they thought could enhance their personal pleasure etc from the site - well I did wonder if it was on the cards to start a chat/cam room - a useful place for all the exhibitionists & voyeurs amongst us - only because if a person to person meet up is not possible - at least some real time visual fun could be had !! Anyone else supportive of a chat/cam room on the site ??    

Guest barehole4use
20 hours ago, swm05 said:

Anyone else supportive of a chat/cam room on the site ??    

A chat function might be handy but there are never enough people on this site to make it functional, if there were you would think there would be more input on the forums too. I use often the chat functions on Squirt & NKP but there it is quite busy, there lies the difference with a site that is fully functional & alas this site which lacks the basic features. I never stay long on this site other than adding some content to the forums & have honestly been thinking of leaving this site as apart from the members like us that all input & the rest that do not & it's leaves me with a feeling that so few of us give any input to the forums that it is not very interesting here anymore.

Guest swm05
2 hours ago, barehole4use said:

A chat function might be handy but there are never enough people on this site to make it functional, if there were you would think there would be more input on the forums too. I use often the chat functions on Squirt & NKP but there it is quite busy, there lies the difference with a site that is fully functional & alas this site which lacks the basic features. I never stay long on this site other than adding some content to the forums & have honestly been thinking of leaving this site as apart from the members like us that all input & the rest that do not & it's leaves me with a feeling that so few of us give any input to the forums that it is not very interesting here anymore.

Yea - not sure why members don't use the forums on this site - plenty of forum useage on Dudesnude & Fabguys.com ??