Guest swm05

Guest swm05

Hi there guys, just wondering, who amongst us likes/loves using poppers during sex either on our own, with a partner, in a group or going cruising etc ?? Do you have a favourite brand ?? 

I am a dedicated popper pig & love huffing poppers either for solo fun or any of the above, never go cruising without poppers & never go to a sauna without poppers & I like to ring the changes of brands, tho I suspect a lot of them are the same the same they just use different names to entice us to use them !! 

Answer below if you like them & use them & give you that all important buzz when needed - always happy to popper up on skype for you, message me if you wanna coach me or go for a mutual popper bate session. 

Supplies !!.JPG

166.JPG

167.JPG

Guest barehole4use

Use poppers all the time, my favourite is still jungle juice black label but honestly i am always trying to find a stronger poppers, i wonder which poppers are the strongest, it's a pity the poppers site where we all order from does not tell us the truth - Maybe you know with the link to where the information is ?

Nice to see you back Huffer alas with a new profile name like many of us had to come back with a new profile as we were all locked out of this site, let's hope Michael actually wakes up about this issue than ignoring us all.

Guest swm05

I get all mine form poppersupershop & don't have real issues - it's a uk based company - they do seem to inform us about the brands etc . I actually left the site of my own choosing - but decided to cum back coz I like the chance to chat & show off & hopefully hook up ( but that's a very feint chance ) so I just picked a new name to start again !! 

I even found a brand of poppers called " RAW " needless to say I ordered some - they seem quite tame to be honest but with some imagination etc - they do the trick !!!!    

Guest barehole4use
20 hours ago, swm05 said:

I get all mine form poppersupershop & don't have real issues - it's a uk based company - they do seem to inform us about the brands etc . I actually left the site of my own choosing - but decided to cum back coz I like the chance to chat & show off & hopefully hook up ( but that's a very feint chance ) so I just picked a new name to start again !! 

I even found a brand of poppers called " RAW " needless to say I ordered some - they seem quite tame to be honest but with some imagination etc - they do the trick !!!!    

Either way, good to see you back again ! i order mine from poppershop dot de  but i always notice they are being shipped from Austria, besides giving simple details they do not use a graph or something like it which would be a lot handier to show the strength of each poppers brand.

Guest swm05

I wish I could find one of them double caps to use on single bottles - it would make is so much easier to get that double hit !! Oink !! Oink !! It's hard work holding two bottles & stroke at the same time - ;):lol:  

Popperpig ! (72).JPG

Popperpig ! (78).JPG

• 2 months later...
Guest barehole4use
On 3/7/2023 at 9:38 AM, swm05 said:

I wish I could find one of them double caps to use on single bottles

This attachement is sold by poppersshop dot de, when you are buying poppers on there site, they show this option, if you choose to order.

Guest barehole4use
23 hours ago, barehole4use said:

This attachement is sold by poppersshop dot de, when you are buying poppers on there site, they show this option, if you choose to order.

They have several options depending on the cap size of the bottle that you use, these are 2 options i found on there site under poppers accessory.

double-booster-cap-poppers-aroma-small.jpg

xtrm-booster-cap-auslaufsicher-large-schwarz.jpg

Guest barehole4use
1 hour ago, swm05 said:

Fabulous - hope that stopper fits the size bottles I like to use ?? 

They have different sizes, be careful what you order or send them an email first & ask before you place any order.

Guest swm05
23 hours ago, barehole4use said:

They have different sizes, be careful what you order or send them an email first & ask before you place any order.

Yea - sounds like a good idea, guess if I tell them what size bottles I use ( ie millilitres ) they'll advise   

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

And outdoors too, which is always best when possible!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest subdaddy75

Love them - typically use Jungle Juice Platinum.  Turns me into a cock hungry whore, and I LOVE it.  Nothing better than sucking cock after a nice fresh hit.  

• 3 weeks later...

well huffing poppers turn me into a real cock whore & I'll take a guys cock BB every time & once high on poppers insist on the top spunking in my ass & if the chemistry is right I'll suggest it's all filmed too ;)