Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

I walked into the restroom at the department store, I just needed to urinate, but the urinal had a plastic bag over it and an “out of order” sign.

There is nothing so urgent like needing to pee. So, I went into the stall, and sat down on the toilet, to pee.

I quickly noticed the sound of the guy in the next stall, jacking his cock. I put my cell phone down, so it could see what was going on in the stall next to me.

I saw a very nice hard cock, which was longer than I had ever seen, in person. I had always thought that the pictures on the internet were “doctored” to look larger. But there it was in my cell phone screen, the biggest cock I had ever seen in person.

Also, there was pre-cum oozing from the head, and it was dripping down the guy's fingers which were around his cock and slowly jacking it.

I wanted to touch it and feel a cock that size. So, I lowered my hand and moved my fingers, so the guy would see them.

After a couple of minutes, he stopped jacking his cock. He had some paper towels that he put on the floor. He got on his knees, and then that big cock appeared under the stall wall.

I put my hand around that big cock, and he pushed it under the stall. This was a nice cock, a large ridge around the head of the cock, a long shaft, and pre-cum dripping from the head of his cock.

I stopped worrying that someone would come in the stall and be able to tell that we were fucking. I got on my knees, with my butt toward the partition. Then, I bent my knees and lowered by butt down, until I felt the warm pre-cum from his cock on my butt cheek.

His pre-cum was literally forming a river down my lower back, then into my butt crack, running down to my hole, then below onto my balls, and finally dripping onto the floor. He put his cock on my back and a river of pre-cum began to run down my back.

He whispered, “can I put it inside you?”

I didn’t say anything, I just reached back with both hands, then put my fingers in my ass crack, and pulled my crack open, exposing my hole to him. He shifted on his knees, then I felt the wet, slippery, head of his pre-cum soaked cock head slide down my ass crack, and stop right at my hole.

That cock head felt good, and I used my fingers to open my crack even more. He pressed his cock head on my hole, and it was so slippery, it opened my hole and slowly pushed inside. That nice cock shaft followed, and the head of his cock rubbed on my prostate, and I moaned, “oh, oh, yes”.

That head of his cock on my prostate felt so good, that I started to rock back and forth, that made his cock head rub and rub against my prostate.

I could tell that I was going to cum very soon with that warm, wet, slippery stimulation of my prostate.

Soon, he took over and started to slide is cock in and out of my hole. First, not very deep, then deeper and deeper inside me.

He whispered, “I’ve never had my cock inside a guy before, but this feels so good, and I’m getting close to cumming. Do you want me to pull out?”

I whispered back, “no, please push your cock deep inside me when you start to cum, I want to feel you filling me with all of your cum."

After just a few more pushes of his cock inside me, I started to feel that nice sensation, that I was getting close to cumming.

I moaned quietly, and then I heard him moan. He pushed his very hard cock deep in my hole, rubbing the enlarged head against my prostate.

I couldn’t hold back any longer, and I didn’t want to hold back, my cock began to squirt cum onto the restroom floor.

At the same time, I felt the first throb of his cock and that nice big squirt of his cum inside me. He kept fucking me while he was cumming, so there we both were, squirting cum, his inside me and mine onto the restroom floor.

His cock kept squirting inside me, after my cock had emptied my cum. Then, when he finished, he pushed his cock inside me all the way, so I could feel his pubic hair against my butt.

We just stayed in that position, enjoying the “afterglow” of our sexual experience.

After a minute or so, we both heard footsteps approaching the door to the restroom. We both got up and sat down on the toilet seats, just as the door opened.

The guy walked to the urinal and proceeded to urinate. He seemed to have a bigger bladder than me because we could hear the liquid from his cock pouring into the urinal, for quite some time.

When he finished, we heard his zipper go up, and I expected him to exit from the restroom.

Instead, he whispered, “I know what you guys have been doing in here. I’m a clerk in the department next to the restrooms, and I saw you each come in, and then neither of you came out. So, I wanted to let you know that I have a small cot back in the back room of the department, and there is a lock on the door.

To be continued.