Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

I celebrated my birthday on the Monday before our normal Wednesday golf outing. Most of the previous weeks had been the same old thing. Play nine holes, return to the neighborhood and submit to Wes and/or Jim or Roger. Either way, my weekly appetite for cum was being satisfied more than it ever had been in my entire life.

On Wednesday, I pulled into the driveway and noticed that Jim and Roger had already arrived. Usually, they met us at the course, so I had no idea what was going on.

I walked through the garage and Wes met me at the threshold to the kitchen. He told me to strip and, as usual, he fastened the dog collar around my neck. This was going to be a different kind of golf outing.

I was paraded, naked, past Jim and Roger, who were sitting in the living room drinking an early beer. When I slowed, Wes pulled my leash and let me know that I needed to continue to follow him.

He led me into the playroom with the massage table and ordered me to assume my usual position. Then, after placing a cushion below my waist to lift my ass, he secured my arms and legs to the table.

Once I was secure, he began lubing my ass with some type of oil that had been warmed.

As usual, he began fingering me and had me thinking that today, I might be losing my virginity to him, or the others, or to all of them.

I wasn’t sure I was ready for that. Then, he slowly worked something into my ass. It was larger than the vibrator that had been in there months before. This one was big, and it took me a while to get used to it.

Once my ass was filled, he invited the others into the room to see their sub, helplessly affixed to the table, with my ass in the air and my head in position to please whoever stood in front of me.

I felt embarrassed to be displayed in front of them like this, but I also felt that submissive charge course through me knowing that they were looking at a complete cum slut in front of them, helpless and open to their desires.

As usual, I was blindfolded, but knew when Wes took his familiar position in front of me and began slapping his semi-erect cock against my cheeks. I leaned my head back, opened my mouth, and he stuffed the top third inside of me. While this was beginning, I could hear Roger and Jim dropping their shorts and shirts. Then it started.

Once I began giving Wes my patented tongue treatment and felt his cock beginning to stiffen, he powered whatever he had shoved into my ass. This felt different from the other one he had used the two or three other times he attached me to his table.

Instead of a wild vibration, this seemed like a very low-pitched hum, like a bass guitar would make. It was strong, though, and I immediately began squirming my hips and cock against the cushion used to display my ass to the guys.

By now, I was slowly head bobbing Wes, and he was holding onto my ears to keep my actions under control. Then, he pulled out of my mouth and Jim proceeded to slide his already stiff erection in. I continued providing the same slow treatment to his cock as his hips swayed back and forth as if he were fucking my face.

That’s when I suddenly felt Roger. He began rubbing my entire ass with more of the oil and worked his fingers into my crack and played all around the base of the shaft that was sticking into me.

He also began rubbing the oil down my sack and reached under me to stroke my throbbing erection. While all of this was happening, the vibrations never changed, and they continued slowly driving me crazy from the bottom-up.

Soon, Jim pulled his drooling cock out of my mouth. At the same time, they all unfastened me from the table and Wes told me to turn over on my back. I did as I was told, careful to keep my weight off of my ass, which was still filled by something large.

Once on my back, my hands and feet were again fastened to the table. I don’t know how I managed to hold my position, but I laid on my back, my arms fastened above my head and my legs apart enough that Roger could easily access my sack and slowly stroke my cock.

Between his hands and the incessant low hum of the vibration in my ass, I was completely out of control.

Wes and Jim stood by each of my shoulders and slapped their now firm erections against my face from each side. I opened my mouth to try to catch one of them, but Wes held my head still.

Then Roger changed his tactics. As someone changed the pitch of the buzzing in my ass, Roger began licking and sucking my cock. He was slow at first, but soon began working me over like he wanted me to cum, now. And I did.

As soon as I started, he let go of my cock and I felt the hot strings of cum spurting across my stomach to my nipples.

When I was finished, he didn’t stop beating my cock and the vibrations picked up into higher intensity. This was becoming torture, but I loved every second of it.

As I was nearly coming out of my skin, I felt first Wes, and then Jim shooting their loads across my chest and stomach.

Roger wasn’t far behind, beating his load onto my cock and pubic bone.

I felt covered in cum. As everyone calmed down, Jim and Roger grabbed my legs and held them high while Wes pulled the device out of me. Then, they left me secured to the table while they disappeared into the other room to have a beer or two.

I must have been laying there for 20 or 30 minutes by the time that Wes came back into the room. As he released me from the table, I could feel dried cum on my chest, belly and crotch, but the oil kept my ass cheeks sliding against each other in a wicked sexy sort of way.

Wes removed my blindfold and paraded me once again past the guys on the way to the kitchen. And there, on the table, was a small birthday cake shaped like a cock and balls. They sang happy birthday to me, and we polished off the cake. Of course, they gave me the cock head as my piece.

Then without cleaning me off, Wes had me dress for golf. I pulled my polo over the dried cum on my body and pulled my shorts over my slippery ass. I was glad I wore black shorts.

We proceeded to the course, where all three of them berated me for being their cum slut, while I proceeded to kick their asses with my clubs.

What a birthday!

As I took a badly needed shower that afternoon and ran my fingers through my still slippery crack, I knew Wes was stretching my ass to be used by him, I just didn’t know when. That sent a shiver up my spine!