Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

Have you ever made a connection that was just perfect? I know I did once.

I was driving across WY and had Squirt up on my phone. As a neared a town 100 miles away, one profile popped up. I opened it and was interested, so sent the standard email and chat, just in case.

He answered almost right away. We chatted and decided to take the chance and meet. He could not host as he was here visiting family, but knew of a place we could meet.

He sent the address. It turned out to be a small cabin-style house in the country. My instincts said this was not a serial killer situation, so I got out of the car. He had got there about the same time.

Holy shit, he was hot. The pics he sent during our short chat did not do him justice. Tall and a little older than me, but the type that looks younger, he had a short beard, a feature that started my cock to grow.

We shook hands and he unlocked the door. There was one large room with a bed to one side. Nervous, we both just sat on the bed and talked a little. He seemed as shy as I was. Finally, my courage kicked in and I reached over and took his hand. We both liked slow, passionate physical contact. He turned to me and leaned over to kiss me.

Damn, his mouth was warm, and his bristles felt good on my lips. I let go of his hand and placed my fingers on both sides of his face. He felt so good. His arms went around my neck as our tongues found the other's. My cock was getting so hard!

We broke our kiss and I dropped my head to find his neck. He threw his head back and moaned as I kissed the side of his neck, moving across his Adam's apple.

I felt his moan with my lips and smiled. He was liking this! He grabbed my head and brought my lips back up to his. His tongue shot in between my lips and found my tongue. Damn, it felt good!

I fell to my knees in front of him and ran my hands over his thighs and up to the bulge in his pants. His hands covered mine and followed them as I moved them over his body.

I undid his belt and button, pulled the zipper down, and bent forward to his the outline of his hard cock through his underwear. His hips thrust up into my face.

I grinned up at him and slowly pulled the band of his underwear down, exposing the head of his cock. I gently licked the underside of the head. He moaned louder.

I gently took his cock in my mouth, loving the slight muskiness of his crotch. I hooked his waistband under his balls and swallowed his member as far as I could, my hand cupping his balls.

Up and down my head went over his pole, my tongue swirling around the head. I came up for air, and he bent down to kiss me again. He then stood up, pushed his pants down, turned around and bent over the bed.

I ran my hands over those lightly hairy ass cheeks, and ran my fingers lightly between them. I spread them and ran my index finger lightly over his hole.

He gasped and bent his back to open his ass further. I ran my tongue over his pucker, from the top of his crack to his balls. After doing this several times, I stuck my tongue in as far as I could. His moans were getting louder and my cock harder.

When his hole was wet, I licked my middle finger and began working it in his hole. I loved how quickly it went in. The next few moments I finger-fucked him while I sucked his cock and licked his taint and balls.

He suddenly moved his ass from my face, turned and stood. He pulled me to my feet, kissing me, tasting his ass on my lips.

He then pulled my t-shirt off and licked my nipples one at a time, rubbing the other one between his finger and thumb.

He moved down my belly to my pants, his tongue swirling my bellybutton. His hands opened my pants. My cock was straining my underwear. He ran his hands over my dick and then pulled both my pants and underwear down to my ankles.

I stepped out of them as his mouth engulfed my cock. His mouth felt so warm on my cock head. He worked his mouth along my shaft and down to my balls. His tongue felt so good on them!

I could stand it no longer. I pulled him up and pushed him back onto the bed. I lifted his legs and took the lube he handed me. I got my cock slick and fingered the gel into his hole. His eyes were closed, his cock hard. Damn, he was beautiful from this view!

I pressed my cock head against his hole and felt it push in. He was tight at first, but opened as I pushed further in. I closed my eyes as the warmth of his ass encased my cock.

I began to move back and forth, moving my cock in and out. I watched his face as I fucked hos hole. His eyes were open, and he was looking into my eyes, his hand holding his legs up, while the other rubbed the hair on my belly, moving down to feel my cock fucking him.

After a few minutes, I pulled out of him and knelt down to lick his ass again. I fucked my tongue in and out, licked his pucker, tasting his ass juices. I then crawled on the bed and pulled him to me in the spoon position.

He guided my cock to his hole as I wrapped my arms around his chest and held him to me. I kissed his neck as my cock slid in. He moved away from me and began thrusting his ass back and forth on my cock. His ass felt tighter and nicer on my cock. I reached around and stroked his cock.

I was getting sweaty as I thrust into him. His back was also, rubbing his sweat into the fur of my chest and belly.

Damn, he was so sexy! He pulled off my cock, turned over, pushed me on my back and straddled my cock. He closed his eyes and moaned as he sank on my cock.

I loved how his cock and balls felt on my belly. My cock was so stiff, and I could the cum building. I was getting close. I stroked his cock as he rode my cock, his balls slapping my belly.

Finally, I could not hold back. I grabbed his hips, thrust up hard and groaned as my cock exploded. He ground his ass into my hips as my load filled his hole. Then he groaned loudly and I felt his cum hit my face! He was cumming at the same time I was.

After our cocks stopped shooting, he leaned down and lay on my chest, nipples to nipples, and we kissed tenderly as our cocks slowly softened. My cock slipped out of his ass and flopped on my balls.

He licked the cum out of my beard, and then he kissed me, transferring his sweet and salty load from his tongue to mine.

He rolled off of me, but we lay there holding each other and just breathing, our hands moving over the body of the other man. I did not want it to end. I wanted to stay with him forever. At that moment, I knew I needed him in my forever.

A month has passed, and I am making plans to move to his town. Sometimes the stars align and hearts meet. We had one such connection.