Fucking Older Guys

I'm 65! Fuck - that's old! I'm told I don't look my age, maybe fortyish. Perhaps their being poIite. Inevitably, an interested guy will ask me, "So, how old are you?" I have a lot of unspoken mental reactions to this question. I find myself thinking:

1. If you're really interested, and you just want to cum in my ass - why ask the question? Age isn't infectious! :rolleyes: Is it?
  2. If you're attracted to me, which your rock hard cock suggests, will the answer suddenly give you erectile dysfunction? :lol:

I've been fucked by a lot of guys! Hundreds! Yes, I believe this would be an accurate estimation. I've had fantastic sex with guys much, yes much, older than myself. Some older guys however, when I tell them I'm older than they thought, shuffle off. Some younger guys, when I tell them I'm older than they thought, skip away. To each his own, right? Really though, if you're attracted, and the ass isn't sagging, or wrinkled, or peppered with questionable pimples, and the general physicality is appealing - what's the problem? It's a willing ass ready to be mounted, stuffed, and loaded up! So go for it! Who cares?B)