Site is upgraded to PHP 8

Guest barehole4use
On 11/30/2022 at 10:47 PM, BBAdmin said:

We have upgraded the code to php 8. Please let me know if any issues with any area. As we work on a rebuild of the site, this was our first step.

Some of the texts in the forum page are not clear to read & seemed jumbled up together. strange after mentioning that when updates are carried out that i am surprised no one checks these on going issues & just hopes for the best. I sure hope the function for uploading photo's is now working or does it still freeze the users computer ? a clear answer please........

Guest barehole4use
14 hours ago, barehole4use said:

the function for uploading photo's

Still not resolved or fixed, i just tried to upload a profile picture & again it freezes that whole process, it seems whomever is doing these updates is also a clueless twatt. I sure hope MICHAEL starts using a programmer that has a brain that functions & knows what he is doing because this one obviously does NOT have a clue.

Guest barehole4use
On 12/3/2022 at 9:40 AM, BBAdmin said:

There have been many profile photos uploads and I tested with 5 different ones and it all worked. What browser and version are you using and on what device?

I use mostly Apple Macbook Pro but i also login using Android & sometimes via Iphone 14 pro . Would be good to hear what other users are experiencing too & not just you. I find many times that the moderator is experiencing something quite different than the users of this site.

Guest barehole4use
On 12/3/2022 at 9:40 AM, BBAdmin said:

There have been many profile photos uploads and I tested with 5 different ones and it all worked. What browser and version are you using and on what device?

You say you used 5 different ones but what 5, can you specify which ones you used & which version ? by me it still freezes every single time, would love to hear from the other users on this site, so everyone please try to upload photo's & let's hear what your real experience is also ???

On 12/4/2022 at 4:57 PM, barehole4use said:

You say you used 5 different ones but what 5, can you specify which ones you used & which version ? by me it still freezes every single time, would love to hear from the other users on this site, so everyone please try to upload photo's & let's hear what your real experience is also ???

I use only Mac. I uploaded 5 photos and tested on the latest version of Chrome, Firefox and Safari. I also test on Windows (Parallels) Firefox and Edge. I use Firefox regularly.

I did not test on phone or devices as I know there are often issues there as thus why we are working on a complete rebuild.

• Like 1
Guest barehole4use
18 hours ago, BBAdmin said:

working on a complete rebuild.

I hope over time it is better because i am using a mac too & the browser firefox it still freezes every time. Would like to hear from other users & members from there experiences too.