It was Holloween

Guest HandicpTOP

Guest HandicpTOP

This happened Holloween night, many years ago.  There was a costume party at the bar I decided to go as a vampire.  I was heavily made up - teeth, 6" nails, white face, streaked hair - everything.

I hadn't been at the bar for more than 30 minutes and this absolutely gorgeous man  comes up to me and asks if I wanted to get together.  In fact, I think he may have asked directly - if I wanted to fuck.  Of course, I did, I gave him my number.  I went home fully expecting NOT to hear from him - wrong, he called, and he came over.

I explained to him that the nails I had glued on (6" on each finger) needed to stay on for another contest I was going to (at work) in two days.  He was OK with that - came over anyway.

There wasn't much foreplay - we immediately went to my bed, he stripped my clothes off and jumped on top of me and started riding my cock bareback.  He didn't even give me a chance to enjoy it - made me cum inside him rather fast.  I only broke one nail in the process (lol).

Now we're talking and he tells me he wants me to do a three way with his girlfriend....who is outside in his car THE WHOLE TIME.  He runs down and gets her.  THIS is where is gets wierd!  SHE has NO IDEA!  When HE started to make the suggestion that I fuck him as he is fucking her, he got naked and wanking in front of us - both her and I are both looking at each other in total disbelief!  

No, it didn't happen.  She leaves - he follows.  I never hear or see this guy again.

• 3 months later...