Just sayin' HELLO!

Guest HandicpTOP

Guest HandicpTOP

I have never used forums before, I don't even know if I've put this in right or in the right category!

I'm 55 - but I look at least 10 years younger.  I do, however, walk with a cane (or walker).  I have a high sex drive so I'm horny ALL THE TIME!  I really love to find a cock swallower.  I want to shoot down your throat!  I can go for hours and cum more than a few times that way.  If you want to fuck, you've got to REALLY want me to fuck you - I will take a while!  I can't/won't do quickies.  I have a sling!!

As for what I like:  Skinny guys, short guys, hairy chests, facial hair, skinny dicks, and I really have a thing for black guys!  I don't like flab - it's just a big turn off (with my 6" curved dick, a big ass means I barely get any of my dick in-even in a sling!!).  I live in Midwest City.  I do have roommates - a straight couple I rent a room to.  It's my house, so don't worry about them.

dickfromtop (1).jpg

• 4 months later...

Keep posting comments on other topics. You never know for sure when you'll learn something from someone else or when we'll learn something from you. Like most guys, I really enjoy plowing other guys hard; but, my reputation is for enjoying very long periods of adult fun and sometimes for fucking nonstop for 30-45 minutes. So, I know what it's like to find other guys who also like playing for at least 2 hours and are willing & able to take being fucked for half an hour nonstop and much longer when paced.

• 1 month later...

Just saying hello & it's good to be back - BARE IS BEST - total 100% committed gay popper pig here & always looking for sleazy fun - hoping I can find some fun on here - failing that happy to be a naughty exhibitionist. 

Hope to hear from you soon guys & also hope this is the right place to say hello .    

173.JPG

Edited by swm05