Antwerp, Belgium : City Park / Stadspark

Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

A very busy & cruise city park in the centre of Antwerp, Belgium most of the action is at night but you can play during the day too in the bushes.

It's a 10min walk from the central station, go direction the city or ask for the Rubenslei, from the middle of this street you can enter the park, go direction the top of the hill, most of the action is in the bushes at the top of the hill & surrounding pathways also in the bushes.

Lots of normal people use this park too for jogging or walking there dog, so use common sense & don't be too obvious.

When you approach the top of the hill there are enough park benches to watch the men, when you are there there is a lot of eye contact & cruising going on but action you can better take in to the bushes there are enough discreet places to have hot sex.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use
On 7/29/2022 at 9:52 AM, barehole4use said:

Lots of normal people use this park too for jogging or walking there dog, so use common sense & don't be too obvious.

It seems on some late nights there are 3 very feminine queens that come here, they make so much noise most of the real men avoid them at all cost, it's such a pity that there are guys like this that ruin it for the rest, they make so much noise like silly girls & if you say something to them to keep it down because the park is public they go off screaming. it's times like this i can understand why gay bashing happens, these people that have no respect or regard for others are asking for it.

• 1 month later...
Guest barehole4use
On 9/6/2022 at 10:10 AM, barehole4use said:

gay bashing happens

Strange but true, after posting this it seems the inevitable happened a few weeks ago this same screaming queen got gay bashed, i read the article in the paper online, he claimed that if he had stayed longer he would have been dead but honestly i have little sympathy for queens like this, i'm not saying violence is the answer but when they behave like they're walking on high heels in the park esp at night & then screaming like little girls this is going to happen. If he had behaved like a normal man than this would never have happened, so he only has himself to blame.

• 1 month later...
Guest barehole4use

This is an update : It seems also at night the Afghanistan & esp the Moroccan prostitute young guys come here at night & when they approach you & ask for money, they get very aggressive when they are refused, best thing is to avoid them & walk away, DO NOT PAY THEM !!! When you pay for sex it will only get worse here with more of them showing up & asking for money for sex, it's worse than the beggers on the street !!!

• 3 months later...
On 12/4/2022 at 5:07 AM, barehole4use said:

This is an update : It seems also at night the Afghanistan & esp the Moroccan prostitute young guys come here at night & when they approach you & ask for money, they get very aggressive when they are refused, best thing is to avoid them & walk away, DO NOT PAY THEM !!! When you pay for sex it will only get worse here with more of them showing up & asking for money for sex, it's worse than the beggers on the street !!!i

It makes me mad when a hopeful conversation turns into a “generous” one.