Coming Out as a Barebacker

Guest belltownbttm

Guest belltownbttm

I recently made the decision to finally commit to living my life as a full bareback bottom openly and have started that coming out process. Has anyone gone through anything similar and could help me with this?

I have always been a bareback only cumdumpster but one thing me and the men who whore me out started doing was making sure I have accounts on all the hardcore sex and barebacking sites and making sure it is always very clearly stated that I take all loads and NEVER get fucked with a condom. plus my profile names always indicate what a bareback whore I am. it also helps to have guys passing around the word that you are a cumdumpster. the more guys who know, the more they tell other guys and then soon everyone knows. from there the rumours about what a slutty bareback fuckslut you are can take off. I have even had guys tell me they heard I only take poz loads (which is not true, I take ALL loads) but the key is they know I’m a bareback bottom and I even let poz guys blow their loads in me no questions asked, no strings attached. I even had a boyfriend in high school that got me bootie shorts that said CUMDUMPSTER across the ass and a crop top that said BAREBACK ME on the frontsloppycumdumpslinghole.thumb.jpg.77c1ea8052ef49c260abdd615a7c10be.jpgslingcumdump.jpg.42304a882df59a127fb9f3544578af78.jpg972976212_x-cumdump.jpg.03e5a2f9cf9d7c17fe078bb6d97f718d.jpgx-cumbum3.jpg.09977b4f07e0b7a6c32aa5402c5d8701.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Join as many "dating" & hook-up sites that you have time to check into & respond to messages on. (I belong to a lot; but, the current ownership of the first closed off too many free features (driving away almost all, including paid, members), another introduced bots to "improve the online experience" (not), and I currently only really have time for BB (mostly Forums) & 2 others; but I used to have time for most.) Especially join BB's main site, B BR TS, and any sit where you can make it clear you only fuck bareback; where a sex preference profile description doesn't include "bareback," choose something like "Let's talk" or leave blank if possible. For bottoms like you, it helps to include something like "Cumslut," "Breed me," or "No load refused." Tops & bottoms can make it clear that if someone else wants to fuck, then they must agree up front that it must be bareback or not at all. Also, you may be able to get ideas from what you see others do.