Have you ever told a guy you were poz to have sex?

• 4 months later...

yes. when I was neg and my boyfriend was whoring me out to guys online, he would sometimes get me to tell guys I was poz if they were poz tops who weren’t willing to bareback neg cumdumps like me. didnt happen often as I found most poz tops are willing to bareback a slutty bottom and I have always found poz guys really want to fuck me and blow loads in me. for some reason I have always been like catnip to poz men and to kinky neg guys who love watching sluts like me take poz loads from strangers. plus, since like high school, a lot of random fucks just assume that I’m poz before they even fuck me. I have been told I just look like a pozzed up cumdumpster. lots of guys have told me they knew I would be easy to bareback as soon as they saw me. a few times when he took me to the bathhouse to stick me in the public sling, blindfold me and watch me take loads all night, he got me to tell guys that I was poz just so that I could “get used to saying it” and to try to spread rumours that I’m pozzed up already. x-cocksucker.jpg.67df7ab91dbdd4c1d19e189116f66a18.jpg