Gangbang 2022 Time TBD, Place TBD

Guest MarcGB22

Guest MarcGB22

I am missing the old days where we would have great big fucking parties. Call it group sex, orgy, or gangbang. I think it is time to bring this tradition back to Illinois.

Obviously size matters. As does the ration of Tops and Bottoms. Hopefully we can encourage our Black and Latino brothers to join in with us.

So what do we need to do to set this up?  Please share your thoughts and concerns.

Thank you!

Marc

Guest MarcGB22

GANGBANG/GROUP SEX/ORGY

At: O'Hare Inn & Suites

4101 Mannheim Road

Schiller Park, IL 60177

My cell phone # 630-506-8412

NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED!  NO SMOKING INSIDE BUILDING!! NO PARTICIPANTS UNDER THE AGE OF 18!

Smoking allowed outside ONLY!

PNP allowed, bring lube and condoms of choice. (If required by your sexual partner. Bring beverage of choice, will provide ice and disposable cups.

Please prepare prior to leaving, may touch up at hotel. There is not sufficient space or facilities to give everyone the opportunity to douche/ prepare oneself. 

NO MEANS NO, PLEASE ABIDE BY THIS RULE, WE ARE ADULTS!  Please don’t make me regret this experience. 

I want to have an enjoyable and spun time with handsome, sexy men of all races! Latinos, Blacks, Asians, White, Native Americans, Southern Asians, Arab, you name it. Drop your clothes, grab your cocks, and let’s have some fun!

DONATIONS GRATEFULLY ACCEPTED TO COVER THE COST OF THE RENTAL

1.     No participants under the age of 18. Bring ID!

2.This is private event. Not sponsored by this group or Reddit.

3. No advertising or filming of this event for broadcasting on Only Fans, Just for Fans, snapchat, or any other website.

image.png