took a Poz Guy's Cum Yesterday

Hooked up with a vers poz guy on BBRT yesterday.  He wanted me to fuck him and I wanted his hole.  He told me he wouldn't fuck me since I'm still neg and he hasn't started meds yet.  I agreed.  We made out and got naked.  He sucked my cock and got me hard.  I positioned him to rim him and take him from behind.  I dutifully fucked him and came deep inside him.  We crashed on the bed for a while, then started making out.  He then went down on me and I positioned us into a 69.  After a while, his cock is hard and leaking some pre-cum.  I stop sucking his cock and pull him off mine so that we can make out some more.  He tells me he's still not going to fuck me but I'm on top of him now and positioning his cock so that it's rubbing against my hole.  When he slips inside me, he tells me he's not going to cum inside me.  But some promises are made to be broken and he cums inside me in about two minutes.  After we finish, I'm still hard so he tells me he wants me again so I gave him a second load.  I also got a second load from him -- and he was much more willing the second time.  

• Like 1
Guest barehole4use
4 hours ago, cjdupont said:

I also got a second load from him -- and he was much more willing the second time.  

Let's hope you convert soon & that he bred you good with POZ baby batter.

• 2 months later...