Guest barehole4use
On 6/2/2022 at 9:30 AM, usemyholeraw88 said:

i love taking anon cock, or being pimped out in a bathhouse

If you love anon cock, sauna is a great way to get used face down ass up & not looking back & let anyone breed you, the same works great for outdoor cruising places, if it is a sunny spot to sunbathe even better, take a beach towel, get in a jock face down ass up in a good spot & take all the bare anon cock you can, advertising online that a cumdump is there to be fucked helps too esp if you add no loads refused. Let us know what you decide & what worked out best ?

On 6/3/2022 at 3:49 AM, barehole4use said:

If you love anon cock, sauna is a great way to get used face down ass up & not looking back & let anyone breed you, the same works great for outdoor cruising places, if it is a sunny spot to sunbathe even better, take a beach towel, get in a jock face down ass up in a good spot & take all the bare anon cock you can, advertising online that a cumdump is there to be fucked helps too esp if you add no loads refused. Let us know what you decide & what worked out best ?

one of my favourite pass times GI Joes, leave my door open blindfolded, i find its hit or miss sometimes though you get the guys that walk around and around and around and never actually do anything.. ive had the best luck at a sauna!

anyways i was trying to advertise here haha, 

IMG_1401.jpg