THE COFFEE SHOP

Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

I had been going to the same coffee shop for years now, the staff changed so often, once you got someone who knew what you liked and how you liked it they were gone. They were training yet another new guy to become one of their baristas. He was a handsome guy young I would say twenty one maybe three.

Tall, slim and a handsome guy he had the most amazing smile, I would be his first actual customer, I gave my order and he attempted to get what I asked for. They stood and watched him as he did what he had to do to get what I had ordered correct. Just watching him I knew he had messed it up pretty badly, but I would see how it tasted.

Yeah, it was bad, but I said it was okay, he smiled at me and I was on my way. The next day he got much better, it was close but not yet perfect, he apologized for what he had made me yesterday he knew it was a total mess. The third day he knew my order, he did his thing with all the machines to get my cup just perfect, and he did.

I took a seat and would relax before I had to head out to work, he came and wiped the counter I was sitting at, he and I struck up a conversation. He really was a smart young man, and so damn sexy, we chatted for a few minutes then he went back to his duties. I watched as he walked away damn he had a fine ass on him.

His whole body was incredible, he was slim with a V shaped torso, the apron he wore hugged his tight body. He had long hair tied back in a ponytail tucked inside of his shirt, his hair was brownish black, he had five o'clock shadow, he seemed to be attempting to grow a makeshift beard. I still could not get the image of his ass as he walked away.

He and I chatted every morning as I went in to get my morning coffee, his name was Steve, he really was a sexy man, a deep voice, that suited his gentle exterior. As the weeks went on Steve and I talked more and more, I got to know he was single, lived with a roommate, who he did not like but working in a coffee shop he could not afford to live alone.

I walked in one day and he handed me my coffee, he had it ready for me when I walked in, he took his break so he and I could talk. I mentioned I had tickets to an event they had on but did not want to go alone. He mentioned that he would love to see it if I wanted company, I was not about to let this opportunity pass me by.

So we would do dinner then the event, he was thrilled that he would get to go, I was thrilled I had someone to see it with. I would pick him up and we would go out for a nice dinner, as we ordered our entrée he asked me if this was a date?

“Well Steve I would love to date you and yes this could be our first and hopefully many more.”

Steve turned a beautiful shade of crimson as he hid in his menu, he and I toasted to our first date, and hopefully many more. The dinner was fabulous as was the event, when we were headed to the car Steve held my hand. I opened his car door and gently shut it, I got in and started the car, Steve leaned in and kissed me.

Here we were two valets watching us making out while they were trying to get their guests in their perspective cars. I was about to make the turn to Steve's apartment when he suggested he and I go to mine instead. I smiled and turned in the other direction, he held my hand as we drove on, I pulled in the drive and shut off the car.

Steve leaned in and kissed me once again, he and I kissing in my driveway, I pulled back and got out and went to open his door. I helped him out of the car then pushed him against the passenger door and held him and gently kissed him. He was so receptive, he and I stood there for quite some time kissing and making out.

I took his hand in mine and guided him into my home, he and I walked in he stopped me as I shut the front door and locked it. He pressed me to the front door this time, his lips on mine his hand on my crotch. My cock was rock hard and ready for any and all action he and I could have together.

He and I walked in the kitchen we would have a glass of wine then take this to my bedroom. We sipped our wine and did more kissing, damn he was an amazing kisser. We held hands as we made our way to my bedroom, I asked if he would stay the night, he smiled then said he would love too.

He and I slowly undressed for each other, his hand came to my hairy chest, I tweaked his nipple as he removed his shirt. I leaned in and kissed and gently sucked his perky nipples, he moaned he gasped as my tongue circled his pointy nipple. He ran his hands over my furry chest, he and I pulled each other close to each other, then dropped our trousers and got into bed.

Steve had me lie back and ran his hands all over my body, from my neck to my chest to my abs to the bulge in my underwear. Steve slipped his hand inside my underwear and held my rock hard cock in his hand. He pulled my underwear off and sat on his legs between my legs, he stroked my cock peeling back my foreskin.

He rolled my balls in his one hand my cock in the other, he let go then got on top of me, I rolled us over and kissed him. I kissed my way down his body to his underwear covered cock, I slid the underwear off and threw them across the room. I held his cock in my hand, it was long and cut, with a nice mushroom head on it.

I held it and looked at it, my mouth coming ever closer to his beautiful cock, first I licked it then I took his knob in my mouth and circled my tongue around it. Steve was going crazy, I swallowed his cock slowly till it was deep inside my mouth. I wanted to drain him of his wonderful cum, but he wanted to taste mine before he would shoot his load in me.

He and I repositioned me on my back his cock lined up to my lips, he on top of me my cock his target, he took my cock in his soft gentle hand and peeled back my foreskin. His lips felt so good on my sensitive cock head, he knew how to please a man. He rolled his tongue around my knob, he sucked down till his nose was in my ball sack.

I took his cock inside my mouth and swallowed it whole, I sucked I swallowed, I made love to his cock. I spread his legs and had a perfect view of his beautiful little pucker, I so wanted to slide my tongue deep inside of his hole. I spread his legs, so his ass was in my face, I licked his butt crack my tongue lingering on his button.

He took in a deep breath as my tongue punctured his tight little sphincter, Steve was going nuts, he was bringing me so close. Steve pulled his ass off of my mouth and shoved his cock in my mouth, I sucked his cock in deep and his nuts pulled in and he shot me full of cream. His body jerked as his cock unloaded in my wanting mouth.

Steve sucked down hard on my cock, making my own cock shoot him full of my seed. Steve sucked out every drop I could produce. He rolled off of me and lay there beside me, I so wanted to kiss him then slide my cock deep inside of him. I was sure he could read my mind at this point he looked at me and smiled.