LIFE AS A WAITER

Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

I had been working in factories, but manufacturing was taking a hit. I got laid off and as hard as I tried I couldn’t find another factory job. I was 30, married and unemployed. I saw a job opening for “server” for a local restaurant. We had been there a few times. The food was always good, and the service was outstanding. I had definitely checked out the servers while we dined. My wife often caught me checking out the waitresses but she never saw me secretly checking out the waiters too. Yes, I was secretly bi but hid that side from her.

I interviewed with one of the managers, a hot black dude, and he was impressed enough to hire me even though I had ZERO experience. I started the following week and shadowed one of their best waitresses. As the week progressed I realized that I was probably the oldest of the wait crew, though not by more than a year or two. I was also one of the few who was married. And that most of the waiters were gay or bi. Jen introduced me to as many of my coworkers as possible, including the cooks and bar staff. I knew I was in trouble when almost immediately I started to get hit on by both women AND men! One openly gay waiter, Scott, didn’t hide his interest and would proposition me constantly, making me blush at first! Little did he realize that IF I was going to play, it would be him. He was tall and slim, 6’2 and about 180, 26, curly dark blond hair with a thick darker mustache. He had been a swimmer in high school and had a thin waist, strong chest and arms, and a sweet ass.

One night about a month later, a bunch of us went to a bar across the street after our shift. Scott made sure he sat next to me. As the night progressed and the booze flowed, one by one my coworkers called it a night and went home till Scott and I were the only ones left. He had been rubbing against me the entire time. He pushed back from the table, ran his hand along his crotch and showed me his hard on! “I’m going to the bathroom. If you’re still here when I get back, it’s on!” He smiled as he got up and went to the bathroom. When he came out he was kind of surprised to find me still there! But he was REALLY surprised when I pushed back from the table and saw that I was hard too! “Let’s go!” he said as he walked to the door.

We got in our cars and as I followed him to his place I was sweating bullets. I had never been completely 1-on-1 with a guy before. It had only been trading blow jobs at one of the several ABS in the area. I came close to changing my mind and driving home. But I didn’t. We reached his apartment and we walked in together, neither saying a word! As we entered I saw a small but nice apartment. Nothing fancy but not a dive either. I heard the door close and lock behind me. I had barely turned around before I was wrapped in Scott’s arms, his mouth on mine, his mustache tickling my nose. It was my first time where “passion” actually came into play with a guy. I was on fire! Our hands explored each other during that long, long kiss. I’m only 5’9 and 130# so my head was bent back to kiss him. That exposed our chests for exploration! As soon as I touched his nips he gasped! And as soon as his hands grabbed my ass I gasped!

We broke our kiss, smiled, let out a little laugh, took a deep breath and quickly started stripping each other! His chest was smooth and firm, his dark nips rock hard! But I found a line of fur running from his navel down to his pants. I dropped to my knees and undid his belt and pants and pulled them down only to find that he was commando! I followed the furry track to a trimmed but curly bush above a half hard uncut, thick 7” dick with low hanging balls. Scott was now leaning back against the door looking down at me, questioning if I knew what to do next. I looked up at him, smiled, wrapped my hand around his dick and stuffed it in my mouth! “Damn!!! WTF?” I pulled off his now 8” dick, smiled at him and said “did you really think this is my first rodeo?” He gasped as I deepthroated his now 8.5” dick and started stroking and tugging on his sack!

He let out a “FUCK! You made me wait for it? Well played!” And with that he lifted me up and we moved to the couch. He threw me back, spread my legs as he dropped to the floor and started playing with my thick 7” dick. He used his tongue to clean off the precum as he lifted my dick and moved his mouth to my balls. I almost jumped at the sensation! Never had ANYONE done that to me before. He heard me moan and took his time using his mouth and tongue to explore each nut separately and together. Then he ran his tongue back up my now rock hard dick and worked the head. I didn’t want to cum too fast so I pulled him up and positioned myself on my back on the couch while he took a “69” position above me. I ran my tongue between the foreskin and head. We had just finished working a busy Friday night and we both were a little musky! I reached up and cupped his tight round ass in my hands.

I discovered that his crack was quite furry! I wet a few of my fingers and started playing with his hole. He moaned loud!!! Now I was way past the point of where I had ever gone with another dude. But it all seemed to come naturally. My mouth reluctantly released his dick as I moved a little further down. Now his sweet, round tight ass that I’d been dreaming about was RIGHT THERE!!! I used my tongue to slowly count the hairs on his ass and he went crazy!!! I felt his precum flow freely on my chest as he ground his ass against my face! “How the fuck do you know what to do?” he whispered. “Just doing what seems right. Want me to stop?” “You do and I’ll throw you out in the hall naked!” We both laughed as I continued tongue fucking his hole. Now my dick was flowing precum and he eagerly kept licking it clean between his moaning. “I can’t take anymore” as he got up. “Let’s go to the bed!” He grabbed my hand and practically dragging me to his bed. He got on his knees on the edge, hanging his ass over the side. I knelt on the floor and continued where I left off!

I couldn’t get enough as I devoured his hot furry ass. I felt him move a little and then a hand holding a bottle of poppers tapped my face. “What’s this” I asked? He explained about poppers and how to use them. I went easy but it hit like a bolt of lightning! I was rock hard as big of a horn dog as I ever had been. His other hand tapped my head. It was holding lube!!! While still eating his ass I opened the bottle and rubbed some on my raging hard on. As I stood up I put a big drop on his hole even though it was wet and sloppy from my rim job. I had never had anal play before. My dick head was poised at his open hole. “FUCK ME! Just SHOVE!!!” And a second later I was buried balls deep in his ass. I almost passed out from the sensation. It was hotter and tighter than pussy! I looked down and saw this hot DUDE impaled on my dick begging me to fuck him!!! I wasted no time, first standing behind him. Then squatting next to him. Then with him flat on his belly with me supporting myself on my arms tearing up his hot hairy sweaty, slick hole! I bred him three times (another first!).

I finally collapsed on his back as we both caught our breath. He whispered “are you SURE you’ve never done this before?” I laughed and assured him he was my first! A few minutes later I rolled off him and on my back. He asked if I knew what time it was? I looked at my watch and told him 1:30. “No, now it’s MY time to fuck YOU! And with that he rolled over, straddled my chest and started to fuck my face. I loved the feel of his balls dragging along my semi hairy chest with each stroke! Soon I was gagging on his big dick! He reached for the poppers and I swear his dick got even harder! I had to push him back a little so I could breathe!

He looked down and asked if I had ever been fucked? I gasped and felt my hole twitch at the prospect! He saw the fear and anticipation in my eyes as he got off me. He lay on his back, holding his monster straight towards the ceiling. “Ride it! This way you can control how deep it goes!” As I maneuvered above him, he almost emptied the bottle of lube on his dick, spreading lots on my hole. Just doing that made my hole twitch and he smiled! “Oh you really want this, don’t you?” I took another hit from the poppers and took the head of his dick in. Then another couple inches. Then some more. He looked at me, both impressed at the progress and yet worried that I’d wimp out. But I didn’t. I reached back and found that he was balls deep.

I had taken the whole thing…and loved it. My dick was getting hard again as his dick pressed against my prostate. I leaned forward, kissed him and started slowly rocking back and forth on his dick. He reached up and kissed me as he took over, thrusting in me slowly and then harder. He lifted me up a bit and started fucking hard! Soon he yelled as I felt his hot man juice fill my ass. But he wasn’t done! He rolled us over, so now my legs were over his shoulders and he went even deeper. We were both amazed that I took it so easily! He arched backwards, and another load filled my ass! He rolled off and told me what an incredible experience it had been. We played often during the three years I was there. Sometimes with other waiters or cooks and sometimes with customers or random dudes. A few months after this experience I divorced my wife. I had found what I really wanted.