LEARNING TO SUCK HIS COCK

Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

I was at work and on my break. I had to take a piss, so I went in and there was a guy at the urinal to my left. Like most I just stared straight ahead at the wall as I took my dick out to piss. But out of the corner of my eye I see something moving, I do my best not to turn my head as I'm looking and he is shaking his dick getting ready to put it back into his pants. It's freaking huge, like holy shit huge. He notices me straining my eyes trying to be cool. He just kind of lets out a little laugh and turns towards me with his monster in his hand. He says, "Do you want to see it?" I'm like, "Not really," but inside my head I'm like, "Oh my God YES! I want to see it!" He says, "No problem, a lot of guys want to see it." Of course he's facing me and I am looking at it in amazement. He strokes it and puts it back into his pants. He says, "I like nothing more than teaching someone how to suck it." So this is like the most awkward moment maybe in my life. I'm pretty much speechless at this point. He then says he likes to teach guys because they suck cock the best. Very nonchalant he says, "If you ever want to learn, just let me know," and he turns and leaves. I've seen him on the floor but never really chatted or anything like that.

For the rest of the day I couldn't get his cock out of my mind. Hands down the biggest cock I've ever personally seen. But more than that, the casual way he said if I wanted to learn just let him know. I found myself with a semi-hard cock in my pants the rest of the day. I got home that afternoon and just couldn't stop thinking about it. I took off all my clothes and laid in bed and my cock was rock hard thinking about what happened. No way I could say anything to him, or could I? I jerked off thinking about the magnificent cock I had seen and was less than a foot away from. I stroked thinking about sucking him and what it would be like. I shot a huge load all over my chest with a few spurts hitting my face. Wow!

About three or four days go by and I find I'm still obsessed with the thought of what he said. We worked in different sections but within view of each other. I found myself looking at him a lot and I noticed he saw me a few times. I would watch to see when he went into the bathroom and I decided to follow him in. I pulled up next to him like before. I was visibly nervous, he just said, "How's it going?" "Good. Ummmmm, that thing you said before. Yeah, how would I go about learning?" "No problem," he said. "Let me have your phone and I'll put my number in it. Call me tonight and we'll work everything out." "Cool." I can't believe I'm doing this. I have my dick out and it's rock hard; he says, "Looks like you're eager to get going." I looked down and was embarrassed. He said, "No problem, call me later." It was extremely hard to get any work done the rest of the day. Thinking about what I'm about to do just has me going crazy.

When I got home from work I immediately stripped down and jerked off again with the same result as the day before. I shot a huge load and it felt soo good because I was thinking about sucking him. I calmed down and got something to eat and couldn't wait to call him. I dial his number and he answers, I said, "Hey, this is Mark." "Hi Mark, I'm Danny." He said he was really glad I decided to take him up on his offer. I did a nervous laugh and said, "Not sure what to do." "Well, no problem, I'll send you my address and you can come over." As it turned out he only lived about 20 minutes away from me. "Come on over tonight if you want to." "Ahhhhhh be right there," I said to myself. "Ok, I can be there in about half an hour." "Cool, look forward to it." The whole way over to his place I'm rock hard and I'm thinking, what the hell have you done? I almost chickened out but my throbbing cock said to get there asap! I knocked on his apartment door and he opened it invited me in. He was wearing a t-shirt and baggy shorts. "C'mon in Mark. How's it going?" "Good," I say. "I hope you're not too nervous." I told him I was actually. "No worries, it's all good. Let's have a beer and we can BS a little bit." "Ok, sounds good."

We make small talk for a little while and he apologizes for the way he approached me. He said that guys always look at his cock and he's used to it, no big deal. So when he sees a guy checking it out he likes to show it to them. He gets all kinds of different reactions. He said I was cool and didn't over react so he thought he would show me. I asked him what he meant about teaching someone to suck it. He said there is nothing he likes more than getting sucked after he teaches someone what he likes. Since my dick got hard while I was trying to piss he thought I might be interested. I told him I was but was nervous and where do we go from here. He said, "Look, it's not a big deal, it's a blowjob, no biggie." I laughed and agreed, "Yeah I guess so." With that, he stood up and just dropped his shorts. Fuck! There it is again, my God it's just amazing. He said, "Don't be nervous," and walked over to me. I'm sitting in a chair and he stands right in front of me. The most amazing cock I've ever seen is just inches from my face. Boinggg! my cock instantly gets hard. He says, "Go ahead and hold it." I reach up and take this monster in my hand. Stroke it a little. He asks me what I think. I tell him I think it's absolutely amazing. "Cool, keep stroking it." It starts getting bigger and longer. It was unreal, holding it in my hand feeling it start to get hard. He's completely shaved, his big balls are hanging low. He tells me to pull on them while I stroke him. "Yeah, that's it, just like that." It didn't take long til he was rock hard. His cock was at least ten inches, hard as a rock and stuck out from his body like a flag pole. Some pre-cum appeared at his slit. He asked me again what I thought. Wow, just wow, it's amazing. He said let's go over to his chair so he can sit down and we can get the lesson started.

He sat in his chair and scooched down so his balls were hanging off the cushion. He told me to sit between his legs. "Take your clothes off and get naked." I did as he said and stood before him naked with my 6-inch cock wanting to explode. "Alright, sit down." His cock is pointing up towards his chest. I just shaved my balls and love to start things off with a good ball sucking. He pulled his balls down and held them out and told me to lick them. I thought I was going to pass out, I was filled with pure lust. I start licking them and he tells me to take them into my mouth. They're pretty big and I get them both into my mouth, he says, "Oh yeah, that's it. Work them. You're going to be a good cocksucker I can tell. You like my balls in your mouth?" I just nod and say "um hmm." "Goood, just keep doing that. Suck just one and then the other and keep going back and forth. Yeah, that's it." He rubs his cock across my face, it's so big it way past my forehead and it feels sooo good. There is a stream of pre-cum working its way down his shaft. "Ok, very gently lick the pre-cum up to my head. Gently now, very softly." Oh man, I can't believe how amazing this is. "Ok, back to my balls." I'm really getting into it and just loving this. Alternating between each one then both.

"Ok, now take it by the base and bring it down to your mouth. Now just lick the head, all over." There's more pre-cum and I'm loving this way more than I could have imagined. It's probably been thirty minutes and I'm just getting to his cock. I'm licking the head like it's soft ice cream that's melting in the sun. He's moaning with pleasure so I know I'm doing good. Play with my balls while you do that. Go ahead and take it into your mouth, nice and slow. "Have you ever done deep throat?" "No, but I want to." He said, "Good, ok I'm going to teach you a trick that will help a lot." He told me to place my left thumb into the palm of my hand and close my hand. "Basically make a fist but with the thumb in your hand. Start taking me deeper and when you feel your gag reflex just squeeze your hand." He said it really works. So I started taking him deeper and I can feel him at my throat and I squeeze my hand and I take him into my throat. I'm like wow, I'm not gagging, well maybe just a little. Danny says, There you go, keep trying to take it deep. A little at a time. Now go back to suck my balls." Mmmmmm this is really, really fun and crazy hot.

I start sucking him again. He says, "Go really slow, work down the shaft then lick it from my balls to the head. Develop a rhythm and keep your thumb in your hand when you go deep." By doing that I work him a little deeper each time. I can't take him all the way, yet. But he is definitely in my throat. He asks me if I like it? O"h God yes, a lot!" "Good. I have a four-day load for you when it's time." "You cum a lot?" I ask. "Oh yeah, big time. You will get all the cum you ever dreamed of." I continue to work back and forth between his balls and cock. I'm really liking taking him deep. My cock is dripping precum as well. I go to stroke it and he tells me no. "You're here for me, not you." You can cum later, after you've taken care of me. Do you understand?" "Yes." "Ok good. Now start to quicken your pace." I'm letting my tongue feel every inch of him. It slides along the shaft til I get to the head and swirl my tongue around it while taking him into my mouth. His cock is so smooth, like velvet. It feels good on my tongue, in my mouth. I'm totally focused on what I'm doing. He tells me he's getting close.

"Do you like to eat cum?" I said, "I've only eaten my own." "Well, I'm going to feed you good." He said he was going to cum on my face and fill my mouth. First three shots will go into my mouth. I'm to keep my mouth open the whole time. Then he will cover my face and then back into my mouth and I'm to suck the rest out. "You ready?! Yes, open up and get ready." He is stroking his big, beautiful cock right in front of my face. Inches away from my mouth. "Here it is!" I'm anticipating it and in an instant a flood of hot cum is shooting into my mouth. One, two, three wow! I lost count of the rest but he was covering my face. It was running down my forehead, my cheeks, my nose, wow! He's talking his way through it, "Yeah baby, you look great with my load all over your face. Ok, time to suck it."

I slide his slippery cock into my mouth, wrap my lips around it and give him a firm sucking. Cum that is running down my face is getting on his sock. So I'm sucking and licking this torrent of cum. I'm looking up at him and he's smiling down at me. "Yeah, this is really good for our first time." I am holding him, sucking the cum from his balls, back to his cock. He takes his finger and scoops some of the cum from my face and has me lick his finger. I still can't believe this is happening. He keeps doing this and I'm licking his cum off his fingers. "Soooo do you want to do it again tomorrow?" "YESS! Absolutely!" "Good, come over at seven and we'll keep doing it until I don't have to tell you what I like, you'll just know and I can sit back and just enjoy you servicing me." I think I'm going to do this whenever, wherever he wants. I don't know that you can become addicted to something this fast but I am. My desire to service/please him is strong. Wow, what a lucky cocksucker I am!

Please take a second to vote and leave comments!!