The Coach

Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

I was in my first year of college now recently turned 19 and was trying out for the junior hockey team. Having played since I was young I was good, but the same could be said for the other 39 guys trying out.

There were only so many spots available, so the competition would be fierce but I was up to the challenge and looked forward to it. The first skate was a Wednesday evening and all 40 of the guys were there ready to impress. The coach was a lean muscular red-headed guy in his 30s; he gathered us on the ice and let us all know we were all fighting for only four available spots.

We were put through a rigorous skate and drills for the first 30 minutes, then we were split into teams to scrimmage. The scrimmages went well as far as I was concerned and once finished the coach told us to hit the showers. While the idea of showering with 39 other naked guys was really appealing, I knew that there were only so many shower heads, so I stayed on the ice to take shots at the net.

Fifteen minutes later, the assistant coach came out and said I needed to get off the ice, shower and be ready for the team meeting, where cuts would be made. I did as I was told and soon was at the meeting. Coach called out names and if your name was called, you didn’t make the cut. After an agonizing 15 minutes he was done and said, ok the rest of you made it through the first cuts. Practice tomorrow same time then on the weekend we are going on the road to play a small tournament at the end the rest of the cuts would be made.

I managed to get a word with the coach before leaving and asked if he thought any part of my game needed improvement. His answer was blunt and he simply said yes. While I appreciate you asking if your game didn’t need improvement you’d be in the NHL. then he walked away. I felt kind of stupid but figured oh well at least he knows who I am.

Another vigorous practice the next day and he had us working on specific lines for the scrimmages. I managed to score and hoped I had played well enough to get more ice time in the tournament. After practice, we were given the itinerary for the trip and were told our hotel assignments would be given on the bus.

Friday evening arrived and we waited for the coach to give us the rundown on the bus trip. I was sitting beside a guy who had played the year before and he was full of information and gossip about half the team. Even saying there were rumours the coach was into guys. Up until then I hadn’t given any thoughts to that about the coach or anyone else. I just oh well to each his own I guess.

Coach then got on the bus and said that guys that were on last year’s team would be in rooms together. And that the first year guys would be in separate rooms as it was a college rule to avoid any kind of hazing bullshit. He said he would also have a master key to everyone’s room to ensure the team curfew was followed. We arrived at the hotel and were given our rooms. We were told to get settled and to be in one of the ballrooms for the team meal in an hour.

I got to my room and like pretty much everyone else unpacked some booze that we weren’t really supposed to have but according to others as long as you didn’t get wasted it was ok to party a little. The team meal was a buffet and those that were old enough were allowed a couple of beers. Coach made a speech and said he was going to have a one on one with each of us then we’d be done for the night. My turn came and it was quick and to the point and he said I’m putting you at centre on the first line for game one so don’t fuck it up. He then dismissed me.

I went to my room poured a large shot and grabbed a beer and called my girlfriend to let her know what was going on. I talked to her for half hour then said I needed to shower and get ready for bed. I had a second shot and another beer then stripped down and headed for the shower. I was feeling a bit buzzed and thought about jerking off as I soaped my cock but decided against it and left my semi hard cock alone. I rinsed off and dried myself off and stepped out of the bathroom just as the door to my room opened. I wasn’t expecting it and I stood there naked as my coach stood 4 feet away.

Sorry he said but it’s part of our routine to check each room. I noticed his eyes looking me up and down noticing my semi hard cock. He then seemed to stammer and say sorry if I caught you at a bad time. I said not a problem would you like a drink? He still seemed flustered and said uhm yes ok but just one. I grabbed a pair of underwear and put them on and was pretty sure I heard a sigh went I bent down to pull them up. I then poured us both a generous shot and handed him a beer.

He gulped the booze down and decided he’d have another filling his glass. I decided to do the same and soon we were able to talk without the awkwardness. He stayed for about 45 minutes then said he had to finish his curfew check and he’d see me in the morning. I can’t lie I was a little disappointed for him to leave but feeling pretty buzzed I figured it was time to sleep. I turned off the lights and was in complete darkness except for the clock radio.

I fell into a deep sleep. I was awoken by the realization I wasn’t in my bed alone. There was a body touching mine and as I started to move I heard a whisper saying don’t move. I was then instructed by the whisper to lay on my stomach. I admit my heart was pounding and in all honesty I was a bit scared as well. Another whisper said you won’t be hurt. I then complied and lay on my stomach. Then I felt my underwear being pulled down. Then I felt the intruders body on mine.

He held my arms and I realized he was obviously very strong as I couldn’t move at all. I then said you don’t need to do it this way I’m willing to give you whatever you want. The whisper replied shhh don’t talk. His cock was hard I knew as I felt it against my body. He then positioned himself and I felt his cock between my ass cheeks. He was humping me. He said just stay still. I thought to myself I couldn’t move if I wanted to. He kept his cock between my cheeks as he slid his hot hard cock up and down my crack.

He started to move a little quicker. I could smell alcohol on his breath as his cock slid up and down my smooth ass. He then grunted and that’s when I felt him shooting his cum between my cheeks and onto my lower back. His breathing slowly returned to normal and he moved off of me. He then said keep this quiet. I lay still as I heard him dress and leave my room. I was in a bit of a state of shock as I put my hand to my lower back feeling a large puddle of cum. I had to taste it and soon ate all of it I could reach.

I also took my hard cock in my hand turned over on my back and stroked a large load onto myself and fell back asleep covered in my own cum. The next morning I showered and headed down for the team meal. Coach came to where I was eating and asked if I slept well. I smiled and said very well I even had a sexy dream but I really wished it was real as I much prefer it when I can do more. He smiled and said see you on the bus.

The first day went well we won two games and tied another so we’d be playing the next day. For the team meal that night we went to a restaurant and had quite a few pitchers of beer. We got back to the hotel around 9 that night and coach told us to hit our rooms as he would be making his rounds soon. I decided I’d again have a drink then shower which I did but so far no coach. I decided I was going to stay naked and poured another drink. Coach finally came through the door around 11pm. I noticed he was a bit flush and knew he’d had a few drinks too.

I offered him one which he accepted. I then said does my nudity bother you. He said absolutely not in fact he enjoyed looking at me. I then gave my cock a slow stroke. I then said why don’t you join me and get comfortable. He pulled off his shirt showing his muscular physique. I noticed the tent in his shorts and moved over to him and pulled them down for him.

I then asked him to sit in the chair. I took his large cock into my mouth and then stopped and said I forgot something. I handed him a small paper bad and he opened it and in it was a bottle of lube. I then said when you come back tonight use it and fuck me properly. He blushed again and I took his cock back into my mouth. I sucked my coaches cock until he said let’s get on the bed. We got into a 69 and started to suck off each other. Coach definitely knows his way around a cock and soon I was shooting my young cum into his hot mouth. As he swallowed his cock returned the favour and my mouth filled with his tasty sperm.

We lay there for a bit after and he said he needed to finish his round then he’d come back. He then said are you sure you want me to fuck you? I said without question I wanted you to last night but you wouldn’t let me talk. Also, I enjoyed the way you wouldn’t let me move. I added I’m ok with anything just so you know it’s our secret.

Off he went but was back within the hour. 

• 4 months later...