Gym Fun

Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

Work was brutal came home and I was crazy tired and annoyed. Debated staying home, but figured I really should go to the gym. So packed my gym bag and drove to the gym. Checked in and headed to the lockers. Looked around — the first set of lockers had no eye candy, so I went to the second set. There were some hotties in there, so I opened an empty locker and started to undress. As I undressed, I looked around to get a better view of the guys and show off a bit as I normally do.

Hottie one was a cute twink, clearly a bit shy, as he hid and changed as quickly as he could. But still saw his front and back in some cute underwear. He filled out the front and back for sure. But as no eye contact was made, I moved along to the other hunk. He was likely late 40s/early 50s, stunningly good looks great smile with beautiful blue eyes that would melt anyone's heart. Body was above average nice chest with v shaped body. Not toned but slim. We made eye contact several times and could see he was enjoying his view of me too. His bulge got a bit bigger at the views in the room and I could tell this man was horned up. So we eventually got into our work out clothes and headed out to the gym.

We both seemed to have similar routines starting with cardio, then weights. During his bench press he asked me if I minded spotting him as he wanted to push it today and wasn’t sure if he could. I said I’d be happy to. He did his first set with no issues. Although on the second he struggled and I jumped in to help I’m sure my balls grazed his head as I reached over his head to grab the bar up and off of him. He thanked me and said he was sure he’d need me and asked if I needed him for anything. I was pretty much done for the day and said I was done and heading for a shower. He said he should stop for the day too and shower.

So we both headed for the lockers. We both undressed and grabbed our towels and headed to the showers. I chose the one nearest the back as it is the most private and to my amazement or delight he followed me in. We closed the first curtain and turned on the water. Hung our towels and moved to the shower side and closed the second curtain. He said I hope you don’t mind but figured I could repay your help in here. With that I said I don’t mind at all. He kissed my neck and grabbed my growing cock. Then proceeded to kneel down and suck on my cock getting me good and hard. I could tell he was enjoying it and even gagging at times. But looking down, I could see his cock was now rock hard as well looked to be about 7” uncut.

He stood back up and kissed me deeply. He was a great kisser and I felt his cock and body enjoying every minute. He then pulled away and spun me around and kissed my neck while his hard cock slipped around in my crack. Teasing me and applying pressure on the hole and along the whole crack. He lined up his cock and pressed I did let out a moan and with that he knew I was into it. He slipped in slowly as my ass took him in easily as it was wet and soapy, and his uncut cock just entered me deeply. I held him in for a few seconds so I could get used to his cock. Then I let him go and he started to pump my ass slowly, enjoying every feeling and as to not make too much noise while he fucked me, he was stroking my cock.

It felt so good. I told him you keep this up I’m going to cum. He said good, he was close too. With that he started to pump harder and faster and then said he was cumming, and with that I felt his cock pulsing and that caused me to start shooting and I came a ton all over the wall. It felt like he was cumming forever he started before me and didn’t stop pulsing till a bit after so I knew he came a lot. He stayed in me for a while saying thanks again for the help. I told him anytime I loved his help as well. We both chuckled. He slid out and we soaped up each other cleaning each other very well. Then turned off the shower and towelled off. He stole one last kiss and checked for people and left the shower. I waited a bit then exited as well. Another great gym adventure.