Servicing Older Fisherman

Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

I had been asked by Ron to join a group of older guys to help on a boat for a weekend fishing trip, as I was a keen fisherman in my 20s, any chance for a fish I would take it, plus I was to be given $300 for my help. The beauty was, it was big, 18mtrs boat with a under deck area with a big double bed, kitchen, toilet and shower, Ron the owner has known me for years, he was a heavy man in his 60s, with broad shoulders and a solid belly, thick fingers and grey balding hair.

We got there on the Friday really early to set up, the other two were business associates, they were both big as well, Bruce was taller, 6’2, balding grey hair with thick glasses, and Eric was shorter and tubby but solid, all were in their 60s. We set everything up stocked beer, whiskey, food and snacks. We did our relationship checks before I undid the ropes and pushed away, I wore jogging shorts that were loose fitting and no underwear as I hate the restriction, I have a nice small bubble round ass, and as I was untying the ropes I could feel three sets of eyes staring at my arse, I have a weakness for senior men and women, and love the attention. We started heading out the bay and it was beautiful and calm, the guys started drinking straight away, and we had older music going, it was awesome, Ron let me drive the vessel while they sat back and chatted, every once in a while they would go to the edge and take a leak over the side, a few times I looked back and saw Ron shaking his cock, it was big uncut, long and flaccid, I just kept on staring at the cock until I noticed that I was doing so, my mind was racing on what could be.

Throughout the morning the other guys done the same thing, I was staring again, both were similarly impressive. Eric offered me a beer, but I refused because I was driving the big boat, but Ron yelled out it’s ok you won’t crash into anything out here! we all started laughing out loudly. So here I am driving a million-dollar boat, going to fish with experienced men three times my age, and getting tipsy, They all kept bringing me beer, and then whiskey, saying drink up captain, I took my shirt of showing my masculine young body, just having my loose jogging shorts, with my cock dancing under my shorts with the rocking of the small waves, I was feeling happy excited and free, all of a sudden my cock started getting hard, I have a 7” cut cock average thickness and it started getting super hard, I was trying to hide it while steering the boat, I’d had a few drinks and feeling quite cheerful, all the guys started taking of their tops, as it was quickly warming up. Ron came up to me to see if I was ok, and he saw my hard cock poking out the side, he didn’t say anything and went down below deck.

Five minutes later he calls me down, so I got Eric to take the wheel, I went downstairs, and saw Ron on the bed with a 9” cock in his hand, please boi help daddy with this! I was so tipsy and horny, that I walked over and took it in my hand, I started jacking him off slowly mesmerised by the size, thickness and hardness, and put my lips on the tip, he let out a small moan, so I kept on going. I got comfortable on my knees and started to worship his cock, bobbin up and down seeing how deep I could go, he placed his hands on my head and ^&*%^&*^&* me down gagging every so often, I then felt a big hand on my bottom, I turned around to see Bruce, smiling with a 9.5” hard-on, I turned back to Ron and kept sucking deeper as the feeling of sexual lust took over. I then felt Bruce’s mouth tonguing my smooth arse, I moaned in ecstasy, he was pushing me forwards with his mouth trying to get in as deep as possible, after a few minutes, he replaced it with his cock head and heaps of saliva, rubbing up and down, in and out making me beg to be penetrated, all of a sudden his cock head (^*&^*&(&s its way in past my sphincter, my head plops down at Ron’s side while I take Bruce up my tight ass. I start to buck underneath loudly moaning, but Bruce wouldn’t have none of it, he’s holding me down while pushing deeper in my ass, both were encouraging me, he pulled out and coated it with lots more saliva, and again pushed passed my sphincter and slid in deep, the pain turned into rush. I started to pee a little, as Bruce jammed his prick up my ass. Ron pulled my head up and guided my head back on his stiff cock, moans echoed in the room. I was the centre of attention, and I loved it, all of a sudden the boat slowed down, and the motor turned off, Eric comes down the stairs, “what do we have here!"

In no time he has his cock out and getting hard, bending over and playing with my limp cock underneath me, Ron pushing my head down making me gag was ^&*%^&*^&* my tight hole to grip around Bruce’s cock sending him over the edge. He picked up his pace griping my cheeks pumping harder, then seeds deep in my ass, grunting profusely, with the occasional pump, then staying for a bit before pulling out of my ass. Ron gets up and Eric takes his place on the bed, the smell of his uncut cock turned me into a cock slut, licking up and down the shaft and sucking his balls and arse, sniffing the cock musk before sliding my mouth down the fat shaft. Ron got behind me and slid his hard cock in fast. I let out a yelp, followed by a feeling of fullness as he held in deep before he started pounding me. My head was spinning knowing I was pleasing these three big men, still I was keen on being their fuck toy, choking on Eric’s cock, causing my arse to squeeze on Ron’s cock. Ron was feeling this and was moaning “I’m gonna cum”, fuck “I’m gonna cum”, thrusting harder, he was the second senior to fill me up.

The grunts and moans were too much for me, I then started cumming myself, hands free all over the floor. Eric started moaning filling my mouth with sticky thick hot cum swallowing all of it, pleasing the old man. Ron then pulled out of my ass, I could feel warm cum running down my balls, it was hot. I got off Eric’s cock, my ass was sore, I then got a hand up as my legs were shaking from all the pounding I'd received. Ron came behind me feeling his semi hard cock rubbing on my ass as he gave me a hug, his hairy white chest on my back saying, “thanks my beautiful boi."

We all got up and above deck, where I got drinks for all of us and me having a cigarette and a cold beer, in which I deserved, for the rest of the trip I was sucking each one of them while they were enjoying the ride, even sitting on Ron’s lap whilst driving, with his cock up my arse. we got out to our location, and caught some beautiful fish, which we had for dinner, and put in the chilled bin, but I was now more interested in the other rods on the boat. the next morning after I’d done my checks, I would be ushered down below, and each guy would fuck my well-used boi pussy, Bruce loves having my legs up over his shoulders, while he fucked me with passion, sticking his tongue down my throat while I let out moans of pleasure, whilst I’d 69 with Ron whilst Eric fucked me from behind pulling down on my hips, I also came lots from having senior cock in my ass and throat. I am now a true devoted bottom, a true hedonistic boi who loves to service older grand cock. I got to hang out with Ron a lot, and now he has a whole lot of senior buddies wanting to go fishing with him and obviously me.