Finally Bred

Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

Fulfilling every filthy fantasy and staying safe has always been a challenge, as I’m married, straight acting and have to be discreet and super safe, but (along with a few other taboos) I have always craved having a guy really own my ass, stretch my tight straight smooth pink hole and fill me with his hot cum. …and finally it happened just a few days ago.

A guy on Squirt hit me up after reading my Cocktale about being fucked in my apartment block stairwell.

As with a few of my experiences I crave raw cock but am always trying to be responsible.

He was a fit gay man in his late forties and had a thing for fucking straight married guys. It started with a cock pic on chat and then we started to talk about fantasies. He shared how he loves fucking married men and I shared my deep desires to be seduced and fucked, and to feel used, which always leads to me dreaming about my gaping ass dripping with cum.

As a straight guy PrEP is s a new thing to me, and I never wanted to ask someone about it or make my safety into their their problem, but along with some dirty talk where he promised to gently (^*&^*&(& fuck me he sent me a photo of his PrEP pills and told me he he was going to breed my ass and own it.

My cock was so rock hard while we exchanged messages I thought I might cum in my jeans.

I explained that I didn’t have much free time and enjoyed setting up a meet where we planned what would be done in advance, so we could avoid any small talk and keep the dirty anonymous vibe that I wanted.

I told him he had 20 minutes to strip me naked and fuck me. He invited me right over to his apartment which was in a DTLA tower block near Whole Foods. Perfect cover for a shopping trip.

An hour later I arrived in the lobby and took the elevator to a high floor which opened onto a hall with just two apartment doors.

I never share face photos so I had agreed that he could check me out at the door and if he didn’t like what he saw I’d leave without any drama.

I rang the bell and the door opened, and there stood a handsome lean man with a little gray at the temples in a tight-fitting sweater and sweatpants.

He looked at me and smiled.

I had let on that I enjoyed some sense of danger and was also a bit of an exhibitionist. I loved outdoor and public sex.

I expected him to invite me inside but he just looked at me and said. “Strip.”

“Here?” I asked.

“I need to see the whole package,” he replied.

I looked across the hallway at the other numbered apartment door.

“Strip” he said again.

I pulled my t shirt over my head and slid me jeans to my ankles. “Take it all off,” he said.

I stepped out of my sneakers and pulled off my socks and then slid my underpants down. My cock was rock hard.

He stepped forwards and grabbed my cock and squeezed it a little too hard. He let go.

“Turn around,” he said.

I did as instructed and he came up close behind me. He pushed his crotch up against my ass as he reached around and started to jerk my erect cock. I could feel his thick cock through his sweatpants. He was obviously naked underneath.

He pulled me into his doorway but left the door open. I felt exposed, but it turned me on.

“On your knees” he commanded. I knew what was coming. He pulled out his cock, so I grabbed it and started licking and sucking. He reached down to pull on my head, and soon he was deep-fucking my mouth. I gagged a few times which he seems to like, and gobs of spit started to form. As I pulled away I left a trail to my lips before he plunged his dick back into my mouth.

“Ok,” he said. “Now I’m gonna breed your slut-boy ass.”

“Get on all fours.”

I got down on my hands and knees and felt him walk behind me. The door was still wide open.

He bent down and pushed his face onto my freshly shaved ass and started spitting on my hole and then rimming me. He spat again and inserted one finger, then two.

Then he pulled out and I felt his cock slap onto my ass cheek. He slapped it again on my hole and then started to guide himself inside me.

His cock was a little big but it seems like I’m getting used to this as he slid straight inside me in a single push.

He stayed for a moment and moaned, and then started fucking me. My knees were sc*^()*^(* on the rug but I soon forgot the discomfort as his deep plunging strokes took away any other sensations. I just wanted him inside me. Owning me. Using me.

“Your man-pussy is mine” he said. As he started fucking harder and even deeper. I felt my cock twitching as pre-cum oozed from the tip.

I leaned up to free one arm to touch myself.

“I’ll do that,” he said. He reached around me and as he fucked me he jerked my cock.

“Tell me when you're gonna cum,” he whispered.

“Almost now,” I blurted. And I was. I was primed and ready to explode.

“Good,” he said. “Now I’m gonna seed you.”

My cock started to spasm as his words clicked some sort of hidden switch, and then I felt it for the first time; a warm sensation, and suddenly his cock was gliding into me on a wave of thick wet heat. Then again. Like an internal warm flush. More wetness. More heat. It was amazing. I felt owned. He kept on and on cumming, as I splashed my own hot cum onto the rug between my knees.

He slowly pulled out.

I was shaking. My ass was pulsating and it felt warm and almost numb.

“Come with me,” he demanded.

I followed him into his bathroom where he stood and peed into the toilet. I have enjoyed some golden shower experiences, which I had mentioned, and wasn’t sure what might happen next, but he just pissed while I watched.

“Now clean me up,” he said.

I took his very wet cock in my mouth to clean up the cum and drips of hot piss when a small squirt of urine shot into my throat. It was only a small amount. Just the last drops. I swallowed. Then one my tiny dribble which I also gobbled up.

“You’re a dirty slut” he told me “and now I’ve taken your virginity”

“Now you can go”

This was all perfect.

I stood up and felt his cum dribbling down the back of one leg. I reached behind and felt my hole with my fingers. It felt swollen and loose. And it was so wet.

He passed me a towel which I used to wipe my wet cock and then I got dressed and left.

It was almost the perfect encounter. Whatever my experiences with men had done to me when I was younger, I clearly need to be fucked like this. It felt wrong and dirt but also right and just what I want. … but, next time I want more piss… I guess the desire to break all the taboos just moved up one notch each time.