Who else is thinking of leaving this site because of T-Girls

Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

I am getting sick to the back teeth about reading about T-GIRL crap on the site, if anything it prevents me for contributing to the site, i am just put off, i know i am venting but this site is a gay site not a trannie or t-girl site or at least that's what the rules claim, if the moderators actually stick to the rules of the site is another story, i already am debating leaving the site & let it go down the toilet which it will. If the t-girl crap continues & then after they have ruined the site they will move on to the next site to ruin, T-girls seem to be very much like internet trolls. So who else here is totally put off by the T-girl input lately ? come on stand up & be counted & voice your opinions !

Guest Huffer69

I think I have to agree with your comments - it seems this new idea of CD/TV/T-girls  is fast getting a foot hold on many gay sites - I don't class this group as gay at all - I wanna see & interact with men & not gals let alone pretend gals - surely there must be sites for this audience & clientele alone - as a gay man I find it a turn off to keep seeing men in lingerie etc - let alone MTF images or FTM - each to their own - but please why can't they set up their own sites etc ??     

Guest barehole4use
1 hour ago, Huffer69 said:

I think I have to agree with your comments - it seems this new idea of CD/TV/T-girls  is fast getting a foot hold on many gay sites - I don't class this group as gay at all - I wanna see & interact with men & not gals let alone pretend gals - surely there must be sites for this audience & clientele alone - as a gay man I find it a turn off to keep seeing men in lingerie etc - let alone MTF images or FTM - each to their own - but please why can't they set up their own sites etc ??     

i so agree with you huffer, let's hope the owners of the site take notice from 2 at least long standing members of this site & actually do something about this, everytime i see it, i think, no i am not going to post anything here, it puts me off coming here, i want to read about men not women or anything about t-girls, we could call them troll girls because honestly that is my thoughts about them & you're right is there not sites where there is t-girl crap or have they ruined that outlet, i would not be surprised, i know they are busy by squirt & the site has gone seriously downhill ever since.

Guest barehole4use
1 hour ago, frombottom said:

most of them doing it for monetary gain. That kind of spam should be rooted out.

Agree even though i cannot understand anyone wanting to pay for this kind of sex, you can better pay a real women than a pretending fake.

Guest barehole4use
8 hours ago, hungrysubbuk said:

I totally agree.

This site is for gay men

I'm with you on this too, i enjoy this site as being gay & man minded as many others here, not looking for t-girls & honestly if that was promoted on this site i would seriously consider leaving. Let's hope the owners of this site take notice & actually do something about it, every time i see a post about this crap i notify the moderators, so they are informed so they cannot pretend or hide & say oh well we have not noticed. I suggest all members of this site do the same as me before they ruin it for us all. Many people forget it's the members of this site that make the site great & not some lose canon that has just arrived to cause trouble like these Troll -girls.