Questions about Deleting Accounts

We do not delete accounts of active members. However, if anyone that has access to your account and hits the delete profile button, the forum log in is also deleted. Once a profile is deleted, there is no way to retrieve it. If you have any issues, email me at badboysclub@gmail.com and I'll try to assist.

Guest barehole4use
3 hours ago, Michael said:

We do not delete accounts of active members. However, if anyone that has access to your account and hits the delete profile button, the forum log in is also deleted. Once a profile is deleted, there is no way to retrieve it. If you have any issues, email me at badboysclub@gmail.com and I'll try to assist.

That is NOT what happened because when i noticed my profile was deleted, i sent you a email via contact us & you never gave any reply on this matter, So i had to come back & open a new profile with the same name & same email adres, as i have seen by other profiles that have been here for a long time, it has obviously happened to them too because now there status has become a guest exactly the same as me was, a bit too much of deja vu. i would say own your mistakes we are all human & make them but to point the finger at your members that they did it, shows someone is incompetent & worse lying. So now we are all stuck with new profiles without our previous points as my previous profile was mentor & now it is very very low. I would say honestly get your act together because over time we all here have dealt with the glitches of Bareback.com when an upgrade is made without first ironing out the problems. The ball is in your court, let's see if you are man enough to own it or not.

• 6 months later...

I would like to suggest that it's an inherent problem with the current Website. I saw it happen to Barehole4use and a couple other regular contributors within a relatively short time, much to the consternation of each. I'm currently concerned about Huffer69 who's been more active than most of us. At least, most so far have recreated their Forums profiles. A Webmaster who regularly monitors Website functionality can usually find & repair bugs that crop up like that.

Guest barehole4use
On 10/20/2022 at 6:57 AM, Hard8Stud said:

I saw it happen to Barehole4use

I am back but i had to make a new profile & lost all my credits, i did tell Michael not that my credits were renewed, this site seems to always have on going issues.

Guest barehole4use
57 minutes ago, barehole4use said:

I am back but i had to make a new profile & lost all my credits, i did tell Michael not that my credits were renewed, this site seems to always have on going issues.

On 10/20/2022 at 6:57 AM, Hard8Stud said:

concerned about Huffer69 who's been more active than most of us.

Yes i think the same has happened to him too, maybe he realised that there are better sites than here that actually work.