Wow you wouldn't believe what happened to me tonight, after so long without a BB Fuck.

Hello everyone out there inthe Bareback World, well you're not going to believe this, it's been a year since I've been fucked by my regular man, well tonight I was just relaxing at home with no plans at all, then all of a sudden at about 21:20 Hours, or 9:20 PM here in Brisbane, I got a phone call out of the blue by my regular that I've not seen for a best part of a year, well he rang up and wanted to know if I wanted to go down to his place for some fun?  I said, oh yes, so I got washed and then cleaned out inside and outside, if you know what I mean because I knew what he wanted to do.

So when nearly an hour later, after I got washed and cleaned up, I got dressed and I went down to his place, an easy walking distance to his place, then we got straight into the action, we were sucking nipples, sucking cocks and I was sucking his balls while he had his tongue in my pussy, (what I call my asshole), we did this for a while on his side patio before we decided to go inside to take the action further, then we went to his bed, I laid on my stomach while I lent over to take his cock in my mouth, then he joined me on the bed and then we did our version of the 69, that is I sucked his cock while he ate our my pussy, I was moaning and I said to him after a while I said to him, I'm ready, he knew what I meant, I laid on my stomach, then he lubed up his cock and my pussy, next minute he was on top of me, then he slid his cock deep inside my pussy, oh man it felt good, it felt nice after almost a full dry year of no sex, then he started gently thrusting his cock in and out of my pussy, then about some 15 to 20 minutes later he planted his babies deep inside me, then not long after that, while he was fucking me I was imagining him getting me pregnant, then I started to come too, oh man that felt goo, really nice, then we chatted for a while then I got up to get dressed and I want home, now I'm sitting here at my computer with nothing on with his babies still buried inside my pussy.

So right now I've got this inner glow knowing that I've been impregnated or knocked up once again with his babies deep inside me, and very soon, I'll go to bed to sleep with his special gift still deep inside me, until the morning.