Switching Sides

Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

Patrick and I had just started our second year at nursing school and decided it would be cool to be roommates. He was an inch taller than me at 5’10” but we were equally lean but with tight muscles at 140#. But that’s where the similarities stopped. He had the whitest skin I had ever seen. The kind that made it easy to see the blue veins at his temples. Deep blue eyes with long, thick blond lashes. His head was covered with tight, strawberry blond hair. Me, on the other hand, had dark, olive colored skin, dark brown eyes (with equally long dark lashes) and thick dark brown hair.

After a month of classes and late night chats, we decided to ask 2 female classmates to our dorm for some drinks. Jan was very slim with light features similar to Patrick. Sally was a very outgoing, voluptuous girl with big tits and hips, dark hair and a complexion as dark as me.

Things started well with small talk, but rapidly went downhill as Patrick and I tried our best to seduce our ladies. Our inexperience was quite obvious, and the girls graciously said goodbye before long. So there we were, sitting on the sofa, hot and horny and a little embarrassed. We poured ourselves some stronger drinks and started talking about what we WOULD have done and what the girls missed out on!

Before long we were showing each other how we kissed and wanted feedback on if it was good. Patrick had unusually thick lips for a white dude and as he kissed me I felt a bolt of lightning shooting through my body. When he pulled away, I looked in his eyes and saw his surprise at his reaction to MY kiss. We kind of laughed a little and turned away. But as I looked down, I saw that Patrick’s dick was half hard. And so was mine!

Now, we had NEVER done anything with each other than cop a quick glance at each other as we got out of the shower. But now I couldn’t help but slide my hand over his bulge. I heard a slight gasp and wondered if I had gone too far. But then Patrick turned his head back to me and kissed me, deeply and passionately. His hand was on my shoulder but moved to my nip. I felt my dick growing fast. He reached up and wrapped his arms behind my neck as he dipped back across my lap. Now my hand brushed his nip and started to lightly pinch it. He moaned while we were still kissing. As we pulled away again, he looked at me and said, “WOW!” I smiled at him and said, “WOW, back at you!” We were both equally surprised at what was happening. But neither wanted it to stop!

He started pulling off his shirt as I unbuttoned his pants. He got off the couch and pulled his pants off, as I pulled off my shirt and started to unbutton my pants.

He kneeled in front of the sofa and finished undoing my pants. I stood up to take them off, but before I could, I felt his tongue teasing the head of my dick. I put my hands on his shoulders and let him explore my dick and balls with his tongue and mouth. Soon my dick was at its full thick 7” and was already starting to leak pre-cum. He noticed too and quickly licked it off, making me moan again. Looking down and watching my dick sliding in and out of his full, soft lips was HOT!

Too hot actually, so I lifted him up, turned him around and pushed him backwards on the sofa. I dropped to my knees with my head between his legs and started kissing the inside of his thighs. His creamy alabaster cock grew to 8”. He watched intently, still dumbfounded by what was happening, his mouth slightly open and an occasional gasp escaping from between his lips. Soon I saw drops of pre-cum dripping from his dick.

But instead of licking it off, I caught it on the tip of my finger. I slowly moved my finger to my lips while he watched every move. But just before I licked it off, I reached down and rubbed it on his pink puckered hole! Before he could react, I pulled his legs apart and lifted them up, exposing his hole fully as my mouth found it. He moaned loudly as my tongue explored and prodded it. He reached down and held my face tight against his sweet hole.

His legs bent over my shoulders as he humped my face, making my tongue go deep! “Fuck yeah!” He started shouting. He leaned forward and whispered, “fuck me. Fuck me NOW!” I looked into his lust filled eyes and whispered back, “no!” He looked at me with disappointment. “Not yet bitch! Turn around. Get on your knees and spread those white cheeks!” He quickly obeyed, and I started to devour that ass while stroking his dick and tugging his balls.

I took a huge drop of pre-cum from his dick and rubbed it on his hole. But this time I didn’t lick it off. I used it as lube as my finger slid into his tight ass. He gasped but pushed back on my fingers. While finger fucking his hole, my mouth moved from his balls to his dick. Now not only was he breathing hard, but his entire body was shaking. “Now” he pleaded? “You’re going to be my bitch, NOW!” I spit on his hole, stood up, lined up the top of my dick with his hole and pushed. He stifled a yelp against the sofa as I sank into his beautiful ass!

I stopped long enough for him to adjust. Soon he was pushing back against my dick. The warmth and tightness of his ass was amazing. I couldn’t believe I was fucking another guy! My hands were on his hips, guiding his ass up and down my cock. I picked up speed and both felt and heard my balls slapping against Patrick’s lean ass. We were both covered in sweat. I needed to cum, so I leaned forward and grabbed his shoulders, ^&*%^&*^&* my dick to go as deep as possible.

Soon I felt my nuts stir, building up a huge load. “Breed my ass, baby” he gasped, taking away any question of what he wanted. I shot rope after rope deep inside his guts. I stood there catching my breath for a few minutes before I felt Patrick pull off my dick. He sat on the sofa and I looked down and saw that his dick was still rock hard. I thought he had cum when I did, but I was wrong. “Guess what” he whispered? “What?” Now it’s YOUR turn to be the BITCH!” I looked at him as he told me to sit on it!

I reached down and rubbed his thick river of pre-cum up and down his dick. Then I fingered his hole till I got a glob of my cum and rubbed it on my hole. I turned around and sat back on his dick. He guided me as my ass sank inch by inch down his dick. I stopped every now and then to let my ass adjust. But once I got halfway down he got impatient, grabbed my shoulders and pulled me all the way down his dick! “FFFFUUUCCCKKK!” He gave me a minute before he’d raise and lower me on his dick. Slowly the pain subsided, and I didn’t need any help. I leaned way forward, so he could watch his dick working my virgin hole. And it was starting, feeling so fucking good!

I leaned so far forward that my hands were on the floor. This made his dick bend straight down, and he loved it! We BOTH did!!! “Oh fuck. I’m getting close! Where do you…” I didn’t let him finish his sentence! “I want your load IN me!!!!” He grabbed my ass and started bucking as he dug deep inside me. He yelled as he came. His load was hot and thick and plentiful as he glazed my ass! With his dick still in my ass, I leaned back against his chest. Barely touching my dick, I shot another load. It ran down the underside of my dick, down my balls and on his balls. We rested like that for a few minutes, catching our breaths. He moved me around, and his mouth and tongue cleaned my cum off my dick and balls. I pulled off his dick and cleaned it good, licking his cum off his dick and my cum off his balls.

The night had turned out to be quite different from what we had planned. We stayed roommates till we graduated, playing often together or occasionally with women. After graduating, we got jobs at different hospitals several states apart and eventually lost connections. But I still get hot thinking about Patrick, his creamy white skin and how it looked and felt against my dark skin, and all the fun we had during those years. 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...