My Ex Co Worker

Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

A month or so back, I met a client for lunch at a local restaurant. I had not eaten out since COVID lock-down and was excited about getting out in public, if only for a quick lunch.

I arrived early at the restaurant and saw my client waiting outside. She had checked us in and was told it would be a few minutes before we were seated. We chatted and got caught up on a few things, when I noticed a white van pull in from my previous employer. Out popped my buddy Jon and his coworker. He saw me and waved, making his way over and shaking my hand… huge smiles.

Jon was a co-worker in one of the several divisions of my former employer. I worked with him on several projects and always had the underlying feeling that he had more going on than his laid-back country boy persona let on. He used to tell me all the time he wanted to get drunk with me, threatening to bring a bottle of whiskey one night after work so we could tie one on in the parking lot. In the four years I was there, we never had that drink.

My client and I got called that our table was ready. Jon smiled and told me it was good to see me and that we should get together sometime for a drink. I told him I was always on standby for a good drink and to please reach out so we could make it happen.

My client and I were ushered into the restaurant and shown to our booth. Jon and his coworker came in behind us and took a seat at the bar, positioned so he and I had direct line of sight.

Our waiter came along, and we placed our order and lunch proceeded pretty much as any other lunch would. I caught Jon starring several times and I smiled at him, nodding my head back in acknowledgement.

Now, Jon is a big ol beefy country boy. A former star high school athlete, Jon stands over 6’ tall, thick, beefy, football player build, furry as hell, short brown buzzcut with a receding hairline, close-cropped brown beard, chunky rosy cheeks, perpetual smile, green eyes, and genuinely a nice guy.

The restaurant was not very busy, and lunch moved along nicely with my client. We ordered another refill on iced tea in to-go cups and I asked for the bill. I knew she had a busy afternoon and wanted to keep things brief.

The bill arrived and I settled with the waiter, deciding to hit the restroom before I headed out, as I had two other stops to make before going home.

I said goodbye to my client as she left, and I made my way to the restroom. It was large with several urinals, and three stalls.

I placed my iced tea in the corner of the sink counter and made my way to the urinal. I had no sooner unzipped and in walked Jon. I turned and saw him and spoke immediately. He smiled and came right up to the urinal to my right, unzipping and releasing a stream that sounded like a garden hose filling a bucket. When I finished, I lingered a few extra seconds…just in case.

Out of the corner of my right eye, I saw Jon lazily shaking his cock. I could not see his cock, but I could see his left arm moving. I decided to go for broke:

“If you shake it more than 3 times, you are playing with it” … he chuckled immediately, that grin very evident, turning to look at me, and simultaneously pivoting back on his right foot, showing me his fully erect cut, thick, 7 inch cock.

I was hooked, and decided opportunity was knocking. I licked my lips and quietly groaned, “Nice”.

He looked down at his cock as he stroked it and I decided to extend my right hand and see if he was ready to give me a feel. As my hand approached, he moved his aside, giving me full access. I wrapped my hand around his hard shaft. My fingers just barely touching, and I began a slow, deliberate jerking, replacing his hand, continuing the hand job. Jon placed his right hand on the tiled wall to brace himself as I began to manhandle his cock, his head tilted down, and his eyes shut, in pure pleasure. I stroked his cock a few seconds and a huge pearl of pre-cum came to the deep piss slit, peaking out. I decided to swoop in and take that with my tongue.

Listening carefully for any footsteps, I leaned down and licked the pre-cum off his cockhead, opening my mouth to take his head inside. I sucked a few seconds and using his hips, Jon pushed his cock into my mouth. I released his cock from my hand and let him slide his cock in. A few seconds of service and I stood up.

Public play, while spontaneous, edgy and exciting, can be dangerous, if caught. Without a word, Jon nodded towards the stalls. I nodded in approval, and he stepped away. I zipped up and turned, seeing him enter the last stall. I followed him in, locking the door.

These stalls were perfect for connecting. The partitions came down almost to the floor, doors were tight, with very little way to detect who was inside, short of opening the door.

As I turned, Jon was standing to the left against the wall, his cock in hand. I quickly took a seat on the toilet and opened my mouth. Jon stepped up and slid his cock right in. I began sucking his cock and rubbing my hands up and down his beefy thighs, pulling him in deeper and deeper. He soon caught on with his hips providing the thrusting power, and I moved my right hand slowly up and under his shirt, heading for his left nip. Hard as a pebble, and about the size of a pencil eraser, I tugged on it gently, causing Jon to moan quietly. Fuck that was hot.

His cock stiffened up even more as I tweaked his tit, causing me to suck harder in return. By this point, Jon was in control of the feeding, sliding his cock in and out of my wet suckhole. Short strokes and long strokes, he would pull his cockhead to my lips, but never pulled out completely. Jon’s pre-cum coated my mouth, providing natural lube as he quietly fucked my mouth.

I began to feel his beefy nuts move upward and a quivering in his thighs and abdomen. I knew we were close to feeding time. He tensed, as both of his beefy arms wrapped themselves around my head, and his cock flooded my mouth with a very tasty load of cum. His body jerked a few times as I continued to suck and swallow, eating every drop of his cum I could find. As his cock began to soften, Jon quickly stepped back, grabbing a handful of toilet paper, wiping his cock, and zipping up. He smiled as he turned to leave the stall. I stood and closed the stall door just as I heard the outside door open, Jon’s co-worker coming in…

“Oh, there you are…thought you fell in or something…” They both laughed.

Jon quickly replied, “Nope…just taking care of business.”

I sat back on the toilet until they were done washing hands and left. Jon’s cum still fresh on my tongue.

Later that afternoon, I received a text on my work phone…

“Very nice…thank you!”