Stop & Screwed

Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

I was headed home on the highway. It was late as I had just gotten out of work. The whole time driving my boyfriend was on my mind: we just got together, and he was a cute blonde with an 8-inch uncut dick and not a hair on his body. My 5-inch dick was throbbing in my tight jeans at the thought of my clothes being ripped off by him and his dick shoved in my mouth.

I wasn’t paying too close attention to the road and when I realized I was over the yellow line, the blue and red lights started flashing. “Oh man.” The officer walked up, his biceps stretching out the shirt sleeves. He held a flashlight and he shined it through the window. “You know why I pulled you over?” said this beefy police officer. I was stunned: he was so hot and my already throbbing cock needed adjusting. I whimpered out, “No sir.”

He looked at me and asked for my license and registration. I got them out, handed them to him, and took this moment to adjust. I used my hand to slide my cock to my left side. “Better,” I thought, but the officer must have seen me do it and became alert. "What are you hiding in your pants, sir?” as he withdrew is gun. “I’m gonna need you to step out of the car now,” he ordered. My voice trembled, “O... okay, sir,” and my shaky hand opened the door. As I stood up, he began giving me more orders, “Lean up against the car, facing away.”

I was petrified: I have never been in this type of situation ever, and like a good boy I listened. I turned and faced my car, put my hands on the top, and he said, “Spread them.” So, very awkwardly, I spread my legs and he began to touch me, and just like that the blood rushed back to my cock. He started at my shoulders and then reached around to my chest, passing over my nipples, down to my pelvis bone and around to my back. And just as I thought it couldn’t get better, he put is hand between my legs. First he rubbed in between my two cheeks and then wrapped around to the front and that’s when his hand bumped into my hard 5-inch cock. “What’s that?” and he went and grabbed it. Ohh, the pleasure, but just as he grabbed it he let go, rubbing down both my legs, finding nothing.

He told me to stay as he walked back to his police car, leaned into the front seat and grabbing the walkie-talkie, saying a few words and started coming back. “I'm not satisfied,” he says, turning me around by my shoulders. “I know you're hiding something, so I’m gonna have to strip search you.” He grabs my shirt at my waist and pulls up. I try and protest, “Somebody could drive by,” but it’s no use. So now my shirt is off, and my nipples are hard from being rubbed earlier. I’m pretty skinny, not very defined, so my pants hardly stay on and with my shirt off, my underwear sticks out above them, the blue and black band standing just above my tight little jeans.

He doesn’t say anything, but my cock is outlined in my jeans — and just like that, he gets to work on my pants. He grabs the front of them and unbuttons them flawlessly. He starts slow but pulls them down, exposing the sky blue thong I was wearing and my dick sticking straight out without the jeans holding it back. He doesn’t bat an eye. He continues till they're around my knees, then around my ankles. “Step out of them,” he orders, and so I do. Now just in my thong, and with two fingers on both sides of my waist, he gets them under the band and tugs down. They hit the pavement. “I can’t believe this,” I think: me, a 19-year-old who’s kinda small for my age, only 5’8” and 120 pounds, naked in the middle of a highway.

The air hitting my dick is only marking it harder. He wraps his hand around my dick and balls and lifts them up to see under. “'Im not hiding anything,” I say. “I’ll be the judge of that,” he responds. He grabs my waist and turns me around, my butt facing him. Oh, how my boyfriend loves my perfect bubble butt, and he always says, “No matter how much I fuck you, you're always just so tight.” And the officer proceeds spreading my cheeks, and then I feel a finger rub my tight little hole. I gasp. “I think I’m going to have to cavity search you,” he claims. I nod in awe; he puts his hand around my mouth and (^*&^*&(&s two fingers in. They’re kinda muscular feeling in my mouth. He pulls them out and just as fast as he did, he put a finger in my butt. I moan.

“Ohh, you're tight,” he gasps. Pre-cum starts dripping from my cock and he starts moving his finger in and out. That when he puts the second finger in. I moan more loudly, my tight ass being stretched, and he starts pumping his fingers on and out, and I’m just moaning more and more louldy, and he stops. He spins me around. “You some kind of sissy boy or something?” and (^*&^*&(&s me on my knees. It hurt on the cold, hard pavement, but I didn’t complain.

He undoes his pants and pulls them down just under his package, a huge 8-inch cock, twice the girth of my boyfriend's dick and already semi erect, and shoved it in my mouth, slowly pumping in and out. Then he grabs my head and rams his cock all the way into my throat, my face deep in his bush. He pulls it out and shoved it all the way back in again. This continues for like 30 seconds and every time I am trying to gasp for more air. I’ve turned red, choking on his dick. “Good boy,” he says as he rubs his hand through my hair.

He picks me back up to my feet from underneath my arms, turns me back around facing away, and slowly bends me forward onto the hood of my car. He aims his cock and pushes straight in. I moan in agony, his cock stretching me out past my limits, but my ass still takes it. He pumps in an out, my moans in sync with the cock in my ass. He pulls out, spins me around, picks me up onto the hood of my car, legs in the air. “Hairless. You are a good boy.” He shoves his cock back in, 100 mph not letting up, he puts two of his left fingers in my mouth and his right hand grasps my erect dick. He’s ramming my ass, pumping my dick, and playing with my tongue.

I’m getting closer. He pulls his left fingers out of my mouth and begins pinching my nipples — the pain, the pleasure, it’s all too much. I explode in his hand, cum shooting everywhere, especially back on my chest and as I shoot my asshole tightens, squeezing around his dick even tighter, and he shoots, into my ass. I feel the warm juices filling my ass. He pulls out. He has me lick his hand clean. He gets me off the car and onto my knees again and has me clean his dick. He pulls up is pants, hands back my license and registration, and walks back to his squad car and drives away. My ass still dripping, I just watch as he goes, wishing he’d come back.