The Car Wash

Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

It was the middle of the day and I had just returned to the apartment building after running some errands and stopping for a fresh haircut. The city streets were especially messy with the recent warmer weather and the bit of rain we were subjected to this morning. I thought to myself that I should take the car for a wash on my next excursion. Our underground parking garage was extremely quiet these days, no frantic in and out traffic and you very seldom saw another sole when walking to or from your parking spot.

Today, there was a younger fella washing his car in the car-wash bay of the building. I admired his energy since I had often told myself that I would use that building perk but, after five years in the building, I have yet to follow through. I parked, grabbed my packages and headed for the elevator.

As I passed the car-wash bay, I slowed to admire the partially wet lad skillfully rinsing off his car. He looked to be in his early thirties and, while not muscle bound, he was generally fit. At 5’8”, he had to stretch to reach the centre of the car roof and when he did his wet T-shirt inched up to expose a smooth back and his gym-type shorts moved down a bit to show a glimpse of the beginning of his ass-crack. The sight made me pause and smile. “Wanna wash mine next?” I jokingly commented.

His smile was impish and as he looked me in the eye and answered, “No, but I’ll help you if you want. I should be done mine in another 10 minutes.” He caught me off guard but I nodded my agreement and told him that I’d be right back.

I quickened my step and traveled up the elevator to my floor, almost ran to my apartment, let myself in and dropped my bags in the kitchen. I quickly changed from my jeans and sweater into a pair of running shorts and T-shirt, no socks and slipped on a pair of Sketchers. I grabbed a large towel as I passed the bathroom and headed back out and down the elevator.

When I approached the car-wash bay I saw that he had already moved his car and was patiently waiting for me, a full bucket beside him. He was about 5 foot 9 inches tall, maybe 175 pounds and looked to be in his mid-forties. I walked past him to my car and moved it into the still-wet parking spot. Before I had even shut off the car, he had started swirling his wet rag and soapy water over the grime on my car. By the time I got out of the car, he had half the car lathered up and was moving to the other half. Pointing at the hose, he told me, “Hi, I’m Vince. You can start to rinse behind me and we’ll have this one shining in no time.”

I took the hose and carefully, so as to not get him totally wet, started to rinse the soap from my car. “Don’t worry about me,” he started, “I’m already wet.” As I turned to hear him better, I forgot what I was wielding and hit him square in the chest with the hose water. With just one shot, his front was drenched from his chest to his toes…

Laughing, he said, “Fair enough, guess I wasn’t quite THAT wet. At least I don’t have far to go to get changed.” He stood in front of me and his pale grey T-shirt was now revealing every ripple in his torso – not a body builder but looking pretty decent. His nipples were now accented and the slight paunch at his belly was showing a couple ripples. With his gym shorts soaked they were plastered tight to him; the bulge of his cock was now a perfect outline of a thick 6-ish inch piece of meat.

Vince grabbed the bottom hem of his T-shirt and, in one smooth motion, pulled it up and over his head so he was now wearing just wet gym shorts and deck shoes. He threw his T-shirt onto a small duffel bag in the corner of the stall as he walked to the back of the car and pulled the heavy, translucent curtain across. We were now contained in the car-wash bay and, unless someone got on their knees and looked under the curtain, we were now secluded. I quickly scanned his form and thought to myself, “I wish I knew him better, might be fun,” then I bent down to scrub the dirt off the front grill.

Vince casually walked the length of the car, picked up the hose and started to rinse the side panels, I wasn’t paying much attention until I felt my waistband being pulled and a sudden gush of cold water engulfed my ass and balls. Vince had shoved the hose into the back of my shorts. When I stood up suddenly, my shorts, weighted with the hose, dropped to around my knees and I was standing there fully exposed. I had decided to go commando when I changed clothes.

When I turned to face him, his grin told me he was enjoying the view. My 6-1/2-inch cock was already getting harder and raising its head to greet him. “Hmmmm,” he said, “that’s a bonus.” He then reached out and wrapped his hand around my shaft, making it spring to a full-blown erection in an instance. Following his gentle tug, I stepped forward until our chests were pressed tight together. He leaned in and placed his mouth on my lips, I opened my mouth slightly and his tongue immediately explored. His hands had migrated from my loins to my ass and he pulled me in tight to his wet shorts. He leaned his head back far enough to look me in the eyes. “Let’s do this before anyone else walks in.”

I was overjoyed that he was going to fuck me, it had been so long and I needed it. Vince stepped back a bit and dropped his wet shorts to the floor then stepped out of them. His cock was already semi-erect and his balls were huge and smooth. I started to kneel in front of him but he stopped me before my knees touched the floor. “I think we have different ideas on what’s going to happen next,” he almost whispered.

As I stood back up, I kicked of my wet shorts, leaving me wearing a T and some old sneakers. I admit that I was flattered that a man who appeared to be fifteen years younger than me had an interest in me. While I was older, I was still in pretty good shape, 5 foot 10 inches and 185 pounds, a little bit of a belly but still tight, sort of. I’ve been told my best asset is my high and tight bubble butt, which is likely the reason I thought he wanted to tap it.

Vince was now holding onto my hard, throbbing manhood and guided me behind him. He moved his hands to the hood of my car and bent forward, his round cheeks invited me to step closer. “I don’t have any lube but this might help,” he said as he reached into the bucket of water and soap suds, pulled out a wash rag and let the suds run between his cheeks. “Fuck me now.”

I shuffled forward and my hard cock was pointing directly to the crack in his ass. He reached back, spread his cheeks and exposed his hole to me; round, pink, wet and very tight looking. I held my cock in and my hand, lined it up with his hole and pressed forward – I was right, it was very tight. Before I had a chance to wet my rod and press harder, Vince shifted and pushed backwards. My mushroom head slipped inside his hole and he slowly pushed back until my balls were tight to his taint. It had been so long since I topped that I had forgotten just how good it felt to have my cock deep inside another guy.

I slowly pulled back and felt my cock glide effortlessly inside Vince until I could feel his ass tight around the edges od my mushroom head. I then, just as slowly, started to push back into his deep hole. My cock was rock-hard and swollen to its full thickness, it filled his hole and I could feel him tighten his sphincter around my slow-moving manhood. As I reached the depth of his hole, I heard him moaning, “Harder, fuck me harder.”

I grabbed his hips firmly and leaned in towards his ass, I was almost up on my toes for better leverage. Looking down to watch my cock slide in and out of his asshole, I started to pump harder and faster. I could feel and hear my balls each time they slapped his taint. Vince now had a firm grip on his rock-hard cock and was stroking as I pounded his hole. Between his moans and my grunts, I was surprised nobody came to see what was the reason for all the noise. “Oh yes! Fuck me hard. Fill my ass with your cum!!”

As I bounced back and forth, I could now feel his balls slapping mine when I pushed hard and fast into his super wet hole. My rod was quivering and I knew I was close to an eruption. Vince’s breathing was now faster and he was raising his ass to meet me. “I’m cummmming!” I heard him half-moan and half-whimper. I could feel his whole body shake as he spewed his semen onto the hood of my car.

“I’m gonna blow too!” I announced. My cock was twitching and I couldn’t hold it back any longer. On my next thrust forward, I paused with the head of my cock as deep as I could push it. My balls started to pump and I could feel the cum engulfing my manhood inside Vince. I pumped for what seemed like forever and as I moved, I could feel the warm fluid oozing out of his ass and onto my balls. I collapsed onto his back with my semi-hard cock still inside him. Vince lay flat on the hood of my car with his arms spread to the side.

As I pulled out, I watched my now flaccid cock emerge from his overflowing hole. My juices were flowing out of his hole and dripping down his balls and onto the grill of my car. His plump round cheeks were now pink from the slapping they had just experienced. I grabbed one of the damp rags and wiped myself off as Vince slowly stood and turned to face me. The smile on his face was contagious.

Vince bent over and pulled a very wet rag from the bucket, he also expelled more liquid from his ass, creating a puddle of spent semen on the garage floor. He proceeded to use the wet rag to wipe his cock and then his cum-soaked ass.

We both stood for a moment and looked each other over, me in a T-shirt and shoes and Vince wearing only his deck shoes and a big smile. He stepped forward, embraced me and planted a lingering kiss square on my lips. “We need to exchange some information, just in case one of us develops an urgent need in the middle of the night,” Vince started. “Will be handy to have someone in the same building.”

We finished washing my car before dressing. I pulled on my damp shorts and got into the car to move it back to my parking space. Vince pulled on his shorts and tossed his wet T-shirt over his shoulder. As I moved the car, he tidied up the car-wash bay, including hosing the puddle of cum down the drain.

We walked to the elevator together and I gave him a slap on the ass as he exited on the fifth floor. I continued up to my floor with a huge grin and a new FWB. I was getting hard again just thinking about it.