A Birthday Surprise

Guest ccksckr2002

Guest ccksckr2002

This was a surprise birthday present froma friend,for my 30th birthday

I had been servicing Mark for about 5 years,and he told me he had a surprise for my birthday.

I arrived at his place,and as usual found the door unlocked,stripped down,and went to the bedroom,

lubed up,got on the bed,and waited for him to come fill my hole.The poppers were at the ready,and when he entered the room,i took a blast.He also took a blast,and then proceeded to fill my hole with his 10inch cock.After abusing my hole for some time,and dropping a big load in me, he told me to go in the other room.He followed me in,had me lay across the bed,blindfolded me,then tied my hands+feet to the bed posts.He left me alone in the room this way,while he went to make some calls.Every few minutes he would come back in the room,and load me up with poppers,and add lube to my hole,and keep it loose with his fingers or cock. After about 30minutes went by , the doorbell rang,and he went to answer it.I could hear voices,but had no clue as to the conversation. A short time later i felt a hand on my body,then another,and another.Before i knew it,about 10 hands,were all over my body,and ass.

Mark had called 5 friends over,and let them have total use of his bottom cumhole.They all took turns fucking my face+ass.Not only did they deliver their cum in my mouth+hole,but a few even had me wash it down with their piss.I was kept bound+blindfolded to the bed,while they went downstairs,had some drinks, and relaxed before coming back to abuse my holes again.After about 3hours of this abuse Mark's friends left.He then untied me,and told me to meet him in the shower.I entered the shower was promptly put on my knees,and Mark's cock shoved in my mouth.After he was hard again,he told me to get up, and bend over so he could give me another load.After he shot his load deep in my hole,he held me tight,and began to fill my hole with his hot piss.He left the shower,told me to wash up,and he would be in the kitchen.As i entered the kitchen,i could smell the candles burning.Mark had a small cake for my brthday.After blowing out the candle,i told him i didn't make a wish,because i wouldn't know what to wish for after his present .