Transforming into a TGrul

Would you fuck a tgurl?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Would you fuck a tgurl?

Guest barehole4use
On 2/20/2022 at 6:35 AM, carriebangs said:

I am thinking of taking hormones to grow real breast. What do others think about this? Is it a good thing or bad thing and would you fuck a tgrul?

No way but i don't fuck anyway, there are guys out there that will fuck a t girl, normally frustrated hetero men that want to have gay sex but cannot make up there mind. it's not for me.

• 1 month later...
On 2/20/2022 at 12:35 AM, carriebangs said:

I am thinking of taking hormones to grow real breast. What do others think about this? Is it a good thing or bad thing and would you fuck a tgrul?

My experience is guys want a “guy’s guy”. You might come across someone’s that interested but hasn’t acted. But ultimately put yourself 1st and don’t make this lightly.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been whored out as a t-girl a lot. started out getting whored out exclusively as a faggot but my own got me to do more and more t-girl cumdumpster whoring cause it pays more, specially when he brings me to thailand. plus I have a hot girl body anyways. I have been fucked by other t-girl whores for fun and for men watching. I love bottoming for other t-girls.

3427119_8_o.jpg

Guest barehole4use
12 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I have been whored out as a t-girl a lot. started out getting whored out exclusively as a faggot but my own got me to do more and more t-girl cumdumpster whoring cause it pays more, specially when he brings me to thailand. plus I have a hot girl body anyways. I have been fucked by other t-girl whores for fun and for men watching. I love bottoming for other t-girls.

3427119_8_o.jpg

THIS SITE IS NOT FOR T-GIRLS OR ANY TRANSEXUAL SHIT, STOP FUCKING UP THE SITE FOR EVERYONE WE DON'T WANT TO SEE OR KNOW ABOUT YOUR CRAP, AFTER RUINING SITES LIKE SQUIRT YOU ARE COMING HERE, YOUR POST HAS BEEN SENT TO THE MODERATORS & I REALLY HOPE THEY REMOVE YOUR PROFILE THAT NO ONE HERE IS INTERESTED IN !

Guest barehole4use
3 minutes ago, barehole4use said:

THIS SITE IS NOT FOR T-GIRLS OR ANY TRANSEXUAL SHIT, STOP FUCKING UP THE SITE FOR EVERYONE WE DON'T WANT TO SEE OR KNOW ABOUT YOUR CRAP, AFTER RUINING SITES LIKE SQUIRT YOU ARE COMING HERE, YOUR POST HAS BEEN SENT TO THE MODERATORS & I REALLY HOPE THEY REMOVE YOUR PROFILE THAT NO ONE HERE IS INTERESTED IN !

THIS IS A GAY SITE READ THE RULES ( ABOUT US ) THIS CLUB IS GAY & ABOUT THIS BAREBACK SEX WITH GAY MEN CLUB, IT IS NOT FOR PROMOTING YOUR T-GIRL CRAP !!!

On 4/20/2022 at 2:16 AM, barehole4use said:

THIS IS A GAY SITE READ THE RULES ( ABOUT US ) THIS CLUB IS GAY & ABOUT THIS BAREBACK SEX WITH GAY MEN CLUB, IT IS NOT FOR PROMOTING YOUR T-GIRL CRAP !!!

did you not read the question dumbass? this thread is literally about fucking t-girls. save your insane outrage for twitter.

Guest barehole4use
2 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

did you not read the question dumbass? this thread is literally about fucking t-girls. save your insane outrage for twitter.

Your post has been sent to the moderators, read the rules of this site, if you can read that is, we do not want to see your sewer garbage here, i would suggest you stay in the sewer where you belong.