Hi I'm Uinmeonpnp let's Fuck

Guest Uinmeonpnp

Guest Uinmeonpnp

Hi there middle aged bottom here to introduce himself .I've had an account on here for a while now I'm in San Francisco and boy is my ass horny I'm not having any luck on search so I'm here shouting out Cum on Fellas I know your out thereIMG_20220201_035304_127.thumb.jpg.51359e64c815742a104938147b789d53.jpg5pan widget

Edited by Uinmeonpnp
Bad photos
Guest barehole4use

Check out squirt.org for listings & this one sounds promising but i noticed squirt has many listings where you are but sadly for the land of GAY it seems a lot of places are still in the closet - talk about hypocrite - hope the listing suggestions help you 

City: San Francisco
Neighbourhood: Japantown
Address: 1750 Geary Blvd
Zip/Postal Code: 94115
GPS Info: Lat: 37.78469   Long: -122.4326

Bathhouses, Saunas

Description: Upscale spa in Japantown with public baths including hot tub, steam room, sauna, showers and cold plunge. The baths are $25 for three hours, but no one checks how long you stay. Great for a long relaxing day of watching and showing off with potential for light play.

Who goes there: All kinds of dude ages 18+. It tends to skew a little older in the early mornings and on Saturdays, but there's always a good share of hot dudes. Usually a fairly gay crowd, too.

How To Get There: Coming from Van Ness Ave turn right at Geary Blvd. The spa is on your right just past Webster Street on the corner.

Hours / Best Times: Men's days are Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays. If you come on another day youll either be turned away (women's day) or $%@#$%#$ to wear a bathing suit (co-ed).

Dudes are always showing and watching, but it gets more cruisy later in the evenings.

Cruising Info/ Tips: For those interested in watching, you get the best view from the hot tubs where you can see all the meat on display, including through the glass door to the sauna.

For those interested in showing off or playing, stick to the steam room and the sauna. The steam room is the cruisiest. If you want to safely show off, sit on the second-level bench immediately to the left when you walk in; that's out of sight from the windows. The steam comes in waves, so if you want to reach over and play or really show off, wait for the steam to rise to full intensity.

For the sauna, the spaces along the wall on either side of the door aren't visible from outside (but visible to everyone lounging in the sauna. You can move one of the two chairs over to that spot if you want to lounge and show off. The sauna isn't a great place for play, though.

Nudity: On men's days, everyone's totally nude.

Sexual Policy: Sex isn't permitted, and the attendants come through every now and then. Its a great place to show off and watch, and in the evenings you can sometimes get away with a circle jerk or light fun if you position yourselves in the right places.

Disabled Access / Info: Has disabled access.

Warnings: Attendants can come through fairly regularly. Make sure you have a towel with you to hide a boner.

Remember that its a mixed gay/straight crowd, though still heavily gay. Don't be too forward or someone could complain to the attendant.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Uinmeonpnp

Why thank you for the heads up 

you know I thought this town would be a mega fun fest for a bi guy tryin to get his booty plowed but alas it has not that’s why I came to bareback thinking it would be a Mecca for a horny bottom once again I’ve been wrong 

big bummer

Guest Huffer69
On 2/8/2022 at 7:10 PM, barehole4use said:

Try visiting a sauna, get face down ass up in a cabin & i'm sure you'll get filled up, maybe more times.

large.IMG_0556.PNG.6e910b210e006c15877f0c1b1907c9cc.PNG.jpeg

OMG - I love this picture - brings back many memories - might have been me !!  ;):P

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2022 at 11:49 PM, Uinmeonpnp said:

Why thank you for the heads up 

you know I thought this town would be a mega fun fest for a bi guy tryin to get his booty plowed but alas it has not that’s why I came to bareback thinking it would be a Mecca for a horny bottom once again I’ve been wrong 

big bummer

Yeah, sorry, but BB isn't what it was; it would really help if the site were re-developed to be more functional and easy to use again.  Shortly before BB was redesigned, another member who wanted to meet me told me he had also joined Bar eb ack Rea lti me Sex (aka B BR TS without the spaces). Because of its truly realtime nature, you can see when someone you're watching logs in and know immediately when you receive a message; so, unless you're a "contributing" member, it's not as easy to check messages without others wanting to contact you. Unlike other sites like OutPersonals, basic members have almost the same access as ever; "oinks" & pic-unlocks don't count against the rolling-24-hour limit of 35 messages--after steadily improving my visibility, I got slammed 3 different times with incoming messages and was informed by one of them the 1st 2 times that I had managed to become among the site's 25 most viewed profiles and so appeared on the home page.  It has a chat room for paid members; but, when you have the messages available, that's usually quite sufficient. You do need to be a paid member to post a local party, but not for a Quick Connect ad. Like with everything else, though, members using to actually meet seems to still be tentative since people realize they still want to be extra certain they won't catch COVID-19 by meeting someone for the first time.  The site itself turned off posting of parties for over a year; except for CumUnion (which I'm not all that keen on they're posting there since they have their own site and the admission charge must be prepaid), almost all the "parties" I've seen posted are only cumdump events posted by bottoms who seem to think that there are dozens of tops for every bottom. (My experience with a popular phone-"dating" service and at group parties is there is actually more of an equal number of tops & bottoms with lots of versatile bottoms, very versatile guys, and versatile tops like me in between.) So, since reopening that part of the Website, I have yet to see a member wanting to host a true group party.  Until late 2007, basic members had enough access to OutPersonals to connect with other guys--in the Chat rooms, that's how I met the first guy I fucked after returning to Dallas and then was invited to a long-running monthly group party that ended in that form about a year later; Various began blocking access to too much, so OP is now hardly used at all.  Squirt limits sending messaging for basic members to up to 5 per 24 hours and to only one chat session in 24 hours--but unlimited length of any given chat session.  What it is based around is its cruise listings--for finding basic information on where to go, guys' comments on listed cruise locations, and alerts on when to stay away or be extra aware, I know of no site that's better. When they run a membership special, the Fan Club membership is worth it, especially with unlimited messaging & chat sessions, keeping messages for 6 months instead of 14 days, and seeing who's seen your profile. There are other sites; but, most of those I've found one needs to be a paid member to do more than create a profile and log in; 2 I joined 3 years ago really looked liked they'd be good until after I joined. For OP & FuckBook, you now must be a paid member just to even read incoming messages; FuckBook also nearly ruined itself by intentionally adding bots as fake profiles not to mention lots of girls only trying to get you to pay to watch them in a sexchat site, but I want to be contacted by a real person.

It may take another year or so, but it should eventually become possible again to at least start the process online of message someone for adult fun.  Megamates has not been the same since the Recession and layoffs of 2008-2010; so, when these Websites come back, it may take more effort to find ways to meet other men for fun.  Bareback.com (BB) isn't what it was; given some attention in making it more user-friendly again, it can once again be a very good way to connect with other guys.  Group parties, some large, used to be advertised mostly in New York, California, & Florida; just as more were being advertised elsewhere, the site got redesigned--I haven't seen a single party listed since.  The Forums are something no other hook-up site I know of has, so they're a great way to discuss and share things with other men around the world. But, improving the Website itself would make it a lot easier to actually meet other guys.

My advice is to stay with it, and don't give up too quickly; few newcomers to any site are noticed much at first. Do whatever it takes, when time & means allow, to improve what I call your visibility--the more messages, searches, and free winks & oinks, the more you'll gradually show up in search results.  Increased visibility starts with belonging to two or more sites; the more you have time for, the better, especially when basic membership means more than just being able to log in.  Meanwhile, as the pandemic subsides, guys will continue being less eager to meet others for the first time, probably at least into 2023. Since 2009, I've noticed that guys generally are significantly less willing to commit to meeting someone and are much less likely to have the common decency to tell someone they want to cancel (and instead stop replying to requests to finalize meeting).  (Before the pandemic, typically ⅔ of guys who were successfully invited to B BR TS member parties would no-show without cancelling out instead, making it less likely they'd be invited again.)  Word of mouth does help, too, as well as getting on the e-mail invitation list for group parties; when someone contacts you, reply when you can even if just to say "Thanks" or to send a free wink/oink unless you happen to get a lot of them at once.  When I'm in any site enough, I start getting noticed by guys in unexpected parts of the U.S. and even a few other countries; you can, too, if you stay with it and learn how to "work" each site to your advantage. ^_^