Hot Mature Cop

I've know a  hot cop for a number of years that I think is finally ready to hook up with me.

He knows I have been interested in being more than friends but held off  I'm sure because of his position high up in the department

He is in his late 50's, recently retired,  and is in great shape. Alpha personality, big thick hairy pecs , washboard abs, and a big dick. He knew

the importance of staying in shape to handle the bad guys he dealt with over three decades.  As an elementary school teacher , now retired,  my job was not as

big a physical challenge. He has adult kids and is a new grandpa. I snapped a picture at the gym we go to to make him a Back The Blue picture. He got a kick out

of it.  He pumps iron at the gym  and I go for the water aerobics in the pool. He is now enthusiastic about getting together when  I asked  him again.

He probably has  figured out I am a bottom and is ready to sow some wild oats. Looking forward to feeling his big cock deep inside me and receiving his quality seed.  

1498934175_MYCOPWITHSUNGLASSES.jpg.9f008d9243fb46fd870adc2f76f6c2f5.jpg