Anti-Vaxxed Cum the next Bitcoin.

Guest barehole4use

Guest barehole4use

I have seen this statement being made at several places, who else thinks this is the next BIG THING " Anti Vaxxed Cum is the next big thing like Bitcoin

( meaning guys who have cum who are NOT vaccinated against Corona ) ???

Thoughts on this issue > Please share ?

Guest barehole4use
3 hours ago, Huffer69 said:

How bizarre - not going to shag any anti vaxxer - not matter how hot they are !!!! 

I know i find it really weird too, i have heard even on the news they are some idiots doing Corona parties so they can get infected to get a certificate for 6 months like a Corona pass.

Guest Huffer69
21 hours ago, barehole4use said:

I know i find it really weird too, i have heard even on the news they are some idiots doing Corona parties so they can get infected to get a certificate for 6 months like a Corona pass.

well that's just twisted !!!!! :o

Guest barehole4use
2 hours ago, Huffer69 said:

well that's just twisted !!!!! :o

I was in the supermarkt yesterday & came across a guy i know a real sport fanatic, very fit & he is one of those guys who believes in not being vaccinated, he was now suspecting the whole Corona pandemic to be something similar like what the NAZI's did to the Jewish within his complot theory. I listened while checking him out. Each to there own.

Guest barehole4use
1 hour ago, Huffer69 said:

what goes on in the minds of the anti vaxxers is beyond me  ????  

Mine too but it makes me laugh at the same time.

LOL. If somebody says that they are anti-vax and won't fuck anyone that has been vaxed, and I think I have a chance with them, fuck it, I'm going in and will fake my status. How with they know I've been vaxed? They can't ask to see your 'non-vax card'. 

Why is the world so full of idiots?

Guest barehole4use
14 hours ago, creamygood said:

If somebody says that they are anti-vax and won't fuck anyone that has been vaxed,

This is not what this thread is about, read the first paragraph. it's not about anyone saying they are not going to not fuck with vaccinated guys it's about something different.