Who's still Barebacking once their HIV Status has changed from Neg to Poz, or have you stopped having sex all together?

Hello everyone well here's a tricky question for everyone out there, Who's still having BB Sex even though their HIV status has changed from HIV- to HIV+, or have you stopped having sex or have the people that you would have regular BB Sex avoided you once it was known that you are no longer Negative, or are they still having sex with you regardless of your status?

Because I say this, Regardless we all have a right to have some fun, Sex included.

Guest barehole4use
8 hours ago, manfish770 said:

Hello everyone well here's a tricky question for everyone out there, Who's still having BB Sex even though their HIV status has changed from HIV- to HIV+, or have you stopped having sex or have the people that you would have regular BB Sex avoided you once it was known that you are no longer Negative, or are they still having sex with you regardless of your status?

Because I say this, Regardless we all have a right to have some fun, Sex included.

Well it's been a while since i chased & became Poz, when i found out i had become Poz i had more sex all the time & every day, the more toxic i became the more sex i had. I did however try all sorts of fetishes, going in to the leather scene, doing rubber / piss you name it i tried it but no dirty. I went a lot to sauna's got face down ass up & let everyone pump me full of cum on a regular basis too + outdoors was a favourite too ( still is ) I found becoming Poz liberating & yes it increased my sex life. Now many years later & now on meds ( had to take them when i started getting really sick ) My sex life is less frequent & not so often, i am more settled now but once in a while i let the wolf out & become a total slut when i do go out.

Since Corona has shown it's ugly face i still have sex but only outdoors in the fresh air, no private parties etc or going inside a hot sauna, days i do miss.

• 4 months later...
On 11/14/2021 at 6:55 PM, manfish770 said:

At some point the probability of giving/getting positive cum is likely to increase the more times you fuck raw. Sex has its health benefits.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use
On 11/15/2021 at 9:04 AM, Guest barehole4use said:

Well it's been a while since i chased & became Poz, when i found out i had become Poz i had more sex all the time & every day, the more toxic i became the more sex i had. I did however try all sorts of fetishes, going in to the leather scene, doing rubber / piss you name it i tried it but no dirty. I went a lot to sauna's got face down ass up & let everyone pump me full of cum on a regular basis too + outdoors was a favourite too ( still is ) I found becoming Poz liberating & yes it increased my sex life. Now many years later & now on meds ( had to take them when i started getting really sick ) My sex life is less frequent & not so often, i am more settled now but once in a while i let the wolf out & become a total slut when i do go out.

Since Corona has shown it's ugly face i still have sex but only outdoors in the fresh air, no private parties etc or going inside a hot sauna, days i do miss.

Now that Corona is subsiding i am back to having sex with even more than before, out at all hours of the night getting fucked & bred by multiple guys.