Poz Tops

Guest barehole4use
7 minutes ago, cjdupont said:

Has anyone on here ever converted to poz while topping?

it's rare but it does happen, i know a few TOPs that are exclusive TOP only, that have become POZ topping a toxic POZ bottom.

11 hours ago, barehole4use said:

it's rare but it does happen, i know a few TOPs that are exclusive TOP only, that have become POZ topping a toxic POZ bottom.

I've been fucking raw for 20+ years, mostly as a top. In my days as an exclusive top, I fucked a lot of guys who were poz (usually didn't disclose beforehand or lied).  Never converted.  Now, I'm bottoming raw as well but with so many folks on meds or prep, I may never convert.

Guest barehole4use
3 hours ago, cjdupont said:

I've been fucking raw for 20+ years, mostly as a top. In my days as an exclusive top, I fucked a lot of guys who were poz (usually didn't disclose beforehand or lied).  Never converted.  Now, I'm bottoming raw as well but with so many folks on meds or prep, I may never convert.

Could be that you fucked the wrong bttm, if you fuck a cumdump your chances to convert are higher but you are right, a lot of guys are now taking Prep so harder to find, i know when i was Poz & at one stage very toxic i refused to take meds for a long long time until i got quite sick i had no choice to go on meds. i know i knocked up a few Tops too because i heard about it later. I miss those days being toxic is awesome & sharing is part of being POZ. When i got pozzed i searched it out & found a newly converted fucker who was very toxic & he fucked me POZ. It's hard to find but they are out there. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2021 at 4:25 AM, barehole4use said:

Could be that you fucked the wrong bttm, if you fuck a cumdump your chances to convert are higher but you are right, a lot of guys are now taking Prep so harder to find, i know when i was Poz & at one stage very toxic i refused to take meds for a long long time until i got quite sick i had no choice to go on meds. i know i knocked up a few Tops too because i heard about it later. I miss those days being toxic is awesome & sharing is part of being POZ. When i got pozzed i searched it out & found a newly converted fucker who was very toxic & he fucked me POZ. It's hard to find but they are out there. 

I had a couple of guys test poz after I fucked them who let me know.

Guest barehole4use
11 hours ago, cjdupont said:

I had a couple of guys test poz after I fucked them who let me know.

You sound like my kind of fucker, i would willingly bend over for a breeding & getting POZ is the cherry on the cake. Being before a toxic bttm you can reverse the POZZING to a Top too when you are highly toxic, i wonder how many times i have swapped strains.

tumblr_nudom2Z5dw1ug37w5o1_1280.thumb.jpg.8880c9efcceec504923dc2a0e0a24766.jpg