Who's Had sex, only to find that the guy that's Fucked you used a Condom Instead when you wanted was Natural Raw Bareback Sex?

manfish770

Hi everyone out there, well this is what's happened to me and this is why I posted the question.

Well the other day I went to my local Spa Sauna joint here in Brisbane Australia, sadly the only one in Brisbane, a Major Capital City, I was on a sex swing and waiting for someone to come and fuck me, I was hoping for someone to come and fuck me raw to leave their babies inside my man pussy, only to have this guy come along to fuck me alright, but he used a bloody condom, Dam, but a Root's a Root, a Fuck's a Fuck, a Shag's a Shag, but it would have been a lot better if it was Bareback Sex.

So leave your comments and let me know how many of you all come across this situation before and what did you do to change it your way.

That sucks. Still, it is better to get fucked with a wrapped cock than not at all, I suppose!

Guest Huffer69

Oh dear - rubbers are for pussies ain't they :o Anyways to add to your story, I was at my local sauna, pre pandemic of course, & I'd hooked up with this guy who took me into his lockable cabin ( one of them hourly hire ones ) we soon got down to some serious cock sucking, ass rimming etc, then he wanted to fuck me & the bugger put a rubber on & started to give it to me - I let him shaft me for about 5 mins & then I took over - I pushed him off ( we were in the missionary position ) & then told him that it was time he fucked me properly so we flipped so he was on his back, I pulled that feckin rubber off his fabulously big dick & then sat on him & told now now fuck me like a man & seed me - he looked shocked at first but as I was on top, I was in control - well he soon warmed up & got down to fucking me, he flipped me over to the doggy position & went for it & pounded my ass all the way till he spunked off into my ass !!;)    

He did admit that he enjoyed it & was only being polite at the start by using a rubber in the first place ( bit of a giggle then ) so I suggested he pretended he'd invited me in to his cabin for the first time & just fuck me without being polite etc - so he did - & we fucked in several positions for another hour & all raw - he spunked off in my ass again & I shot my load rite down his throat - then he was polite & said thankyou :D

X Spunk !! X (22)_Moment.jpg

X Spunk !! X (22)_Moment(3).jpg

X Spunk !! X (22)_Moment(2).jpg

Guest barehole4use
On 10/12/2021 at 7:49 AM, Huffer69 said:

I pulled that feckin rubber off

I do this too if they use a condom / rubber, most will not protest & fuck me bare, only a few will want to use a rubber. i have pulled a rubbered up cock many times, they  know i am a cumdump then & push me down & use me like god intended.

Guest barehole4use
On 10/12/2021 at 7:49 AM, Huffer69 said:

I let him shaft me for about 5 mins & then I took over

What also works great but this is only when they ask for a rubber & YOU put it on there cock is spiking your own rubbers : ( stealth fucking )

I used to always carry some with me in the sauna that i made a small slit with a sharp knife in the wrapper in the middle of the condom right through it, barely visible.

After you have put the condom on the raging hard cock as they fuck YOU the condom will split open, most will never notice it but when they cum YOU will get that precious cum deep inside you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sounds more like it has to do with how much control you have over the situation.  If you're in a sling, you're all but helpless.  Maybe it's because my cock is thicker than average; but, those I fucked have always been able to tell the difference, and I sure as fuck can!  OutPersonals used to have very popular chat rooms before its current owner Various cut off too many things to basic members, eventually including even being able to read incoming messages; but, in 2004, I hadn't been back in Dallas very long when someone in a nearby suburb, separated from his wife, desperately wanted me to fuck him. I went straight from downtown to his house; but, he (mostly because of the wife he wanted to get back with and eventually did) refused to let me fuck him bareback but still really wanted me to when he saw what I have.  As almost always, I didn't have any Magnums with me; so, I had to use one of his regular-sized ones. After plowing him for half an hour nonstop, I knew immediately when I broke it. I thought by then he'd let me continue, but he didn't. I fucked him about 15 minutes more, but the regular size proved to be too tight. (I brought Magnums the next 2 times. He told me his wife wanted him back; I only heard from him once more after that.)

Another was a lean 30-year-old I met through Megaphone (now Megamates for same-sex meetings). I picked him up and brought him back around midnight; only then did he insist on a Magnum. But, after playing for 1½ hours and while I was fucking him, he begged me to remove it! Half an hour later, I made him cum hands-free just by fucking him--one of 4 that summer whom I did that to.  After a rest, I fucked him some more, ending with half an hour over the hood of my car in the driveway until I unloaded deep in him just after 4 AM. When I first met who became a 5-year regular, he had never been fucked bareback before.  I told him before we met that I don't carry condoms with me and had to fuck him bareback if at all; but, he was intrigued enough to want to meet anyway.  After I was the first to fill him up with my cock and the first to give it at least as long as he wanted to take it (I planned to play for 2 hours max that late night but went 6½ hours), he never considered anything but bareback with me. A now-3-year semi-regular had never been fucked bareback before we met; but, I have always fucked him bareback and have almost always ended with breeding him deep.

Guest barehole4use
7 hours ago, Hard8Stud said:

Sounds more like it has to do with how much control you have over the situation.

Luckily my ass is very sensitive & i can always feel when the cock is wrapped or not.